Treasures of the Golden City

This is a city where I yet have to rave! Only went to Amsterdam and Eindhoven to do so!Anyway I was a bit surprised at the beginning because I was waitng for something "harder" since you mentionned Rotterdam which have a large hardcore scene.I noticed that before roughly 4:00 there is no real variations or interruption in the drums.I'm not sure the melodies really blend with the voices you put there, but maybe it's only me.Anyway, solid decent work! Keep it up!If you like to help, here's my latest : I'm Alive by Chris Van Gills | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thank you for the feedback. You're not the first one to notice that the drumtrack doesn't have variation in the first 4 minutes. So that is something to keep in mind for the next track.
The funny thing is that I never went to a raveparty or anything, I also don't much listen to that kind of music. Except when it's on the radio in the billboards.
I just use the samples or VST which I think sound nice to use in my tracks. Sometimes the results are acceptable and sometimes it doesn't work at all.
And indeed, Rotterdam is a city worth visiting. With a totally other atmosphere compared to Amsterdam or Eindhoven.

Back