Trance Electronic Track

Hey! I love trance music <3 . Great to hear some trance on here. I'll point out a few things I noticed.

Things I like were:
The structure was good, sounds exactly like you know how a trance track should progress.
The musicality was also good. Nice melodies, chords, arps, etc. Good overall songwriting.

Things I think could improve:
There was a random bass sound that faded in around 0:56 and to me, sounded out of place. I didn't hear that bass anywhere else in the track I don't think.
The mixing could use some work. This will just take time to nail so just keep producing. Some examples were like the chords during the main bit. I think it was too "present" or forward in the mix. If it were me, I'd experiment lowering some of the mids first. The main melody also sounded like it didn't sit in the mix well enough, if that makes sense. I'm not sure specifically what could fix that. Maybe the changing the sound itself, mixing, layering, etc could be some things that may help with that.

Overall I liked the sound of it. Good work, keep it up. If you need me to elaborate on something, feel free to ask.

If you want to return the feedback, here is my track.
ZachPayne - Crystal Sky [Melodic Dubstep] (Feedback for feedback)

Back