Testy Future Bass + Pop w/Mixed Genre Influence

I like almost everything about this song. The only thing my ears wouldn't like even after listening to it 3 times was those bubble sounds. It sounded like someone is cooking stew. I love that you try out alternative sounds, and i love the ¨Black Coast - TRNDSTTR (Lucian remix)¨ vibe this song is giving me. I just didn't find anything pretty about those bubbles, maybe some of my super-alternative friends would like them. Anyways, very nice work!

Edit: Stew comment is just my attempt at humor, no offense meant :P

Last edited:
I actually appreciated the stew comment, no offense taken lol! I'm glad you like it! Glad you can vibe to it and thanks for taking the time for your Soundcloud comment. It just landed on Discover Weekly this week, pretty happy about that.

I like almost everything about this song. The only thing my ears wouldn't like even after listening to it 3 times was those bubble sounds. It sounded like someone is cooking stew. I love that you try out alternative sounds, and i love the ¨Black Coast - TRNDSTTR (Lucian remix)¨ vibe this song is giving me. I just didn't find anything pretty about those bubbles, maybe some of my super-alternative friends would like them. Anyways, very nice work!

Edit: Stew comment is just my attempt at humor, no offense meant :P

Last edited:
Back