[Techno] With The Tracks - DK&TR

Intense man . Real dark vibe , nice reverb. I like the big drop half way , I lost interest a little by the end but that's just my attention span

If you close your eyes, relax, sit back and listen, you can see some weird stuff with this track. Everything is black with white flashes. Theres nothing but vastness and stars. You're in a strange realm similar to the void but there are weird things like strange monsters and such. The track has the atmosphere where you can see all that. It's not bad, but it is repetitive in terms of arrangement. I like it tho oddly.

If you close your eyes, relax, sit back and listen, you can see some weird stuff with this track. Everything is black with white flashes. Theres nothing but vastness and stars. You're in a strange realm similar to the void but there are weird things like strange monsters and such. The track has the atmosphere where you can see all that. It's not bad, but it is repetitive in terms of arrangement. I like it tho oddly.

Thanks for commenting. :)

It´s really cool, i like it :D The voice-samples are some kind of nice :D
But theres something that annoys me a bit about that "animal-sound" that starts at 2:27, but that´s no big drama :D

Back