[Tech House Track] New finished tech house track from XportMusic..feedback needed

XportMusic

hey guys. just finished a track and was wondering if i could get some feedback on it. Be as critical as you like as i want to learn!
Thanks,
XportMusic.

Attachments

• Easy - XPort (Final Edit) 192 kb-s.mp3
    4.3 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Just checked the track (and your other ones :-).

Sound is better and not so "over-compressed" than in your earlier tracks.

Yet, the sound in general is to "thin" and "simple" even for a tech track where one would expect a monotonous sound.

Two things I would recommend:

1. try and add more percussive elements here and there for more variation and richness
2. check out the izotope ozone 7 mastering plugin (free to use for like 10 days) and play around with the presets (you don't need any insight knowledge) - I bet you can add quite some clarity/crispness to your sound

cheers
Virtualex

If you like you can check my latest try:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ets-electronic-virtualex-524702/#post50003441

Thanks so much for the reply..yeah I know exactly what you mean when you say 'thin' I feel like I know what it needs but don't know how to do it..
Checked your track out..sounds original and well mixed just not too sure if it gets a little repetitive and you're kick sounds a little distorted. Maybe that's what you were going for im not too sure..but other than that I enjoyed it! You got Twitter? Like to ask you some more questions if that alright?
Thanks for answering

Back