[Tech house] New track!!! F4F

Funky! Like it.
Do you play the guitar yourself? I think its a real one, yes?
I know it says unmastered, nevertheless two suggestions for your final mastered version: the toms are a bit to loud/static. And the melody is not always in the front as it has to be in my opinion.

It is not the style I usually listen to but I don't know if im right: I think it can use a bit more variation. But again: I'm usually listening to more mainstream/commercial music. Maybe it is just fine for this genre.

Keep up the good work!

hey man. liking the track! nice summer funky vibes :) I think its well mixed and I dont think you necessarily need more variation, sounds good to me especially when its tech house. But I agree with terroroehoe about the toms and also that cymbal that comes in 5:10 for example, being too loud (cant get the name of it now haha) i think you could tone em down abit. Keep up the great work! :)

hey dude, always enjoyed your work and liking the general vibe of this track, the guitar is really nice and summery.

For me though the percussion is too distracting, i would get rid entirely of the tom which plays once every 2 bars, and i would occasionally remove the waves sound in the background to add more clarity in the mix. Also, the track becomes quite repetitive, im a big fan of tech house but this sounds like it just loops the same thing over and over again. As i said the main core is really nice but you need to balance the percussion better and you need to add in some other melodies/ sounds to really make this stronger. good luck! :)

Would appreciate some feedback on my latest one if you get a chance:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-tech-house-track-feedback-wanted-f4f-513372/

really good idea , add more variation , expand on those guitar plucks , add some progressions , and youve got youself a catchy track there

This a really great track! I think it just needs a little bit more of variation so the transitions can be more evident, but to be sincere, overall, this is the kind of track I would buy if it was out today. Keep rocking!

Back