Take a look at my new song! I like it

I can't even begin to imagine how you made this, it's so different and unique from the majority of things I've heard, with an eight bit, funky sort of vibe. The only things I might recommend are to maybe add a natural sort of instrument, like piano or guitar, to give it a mixture of both futuristic and kind of grounded feel, and I personally like music with a structure sort of thing, like having an intro, into the build up, into the drop which I feel like you could've done to this song to make it even better.

This is some really dope stuff, it's like chiptune funk jazz, a la snails house but probably cooler overall. The composition starts very strong but midway through it really loses its steam and kind of stagnates. I would switch up the progression in a way that is a bit more noticeable before the drums drop out. Also I don't know if it's just youtube but I don't feel like the mix is entirely saturated, did you compress and stereo spread it? Otherwise it really feels like the mix is solid but confined, if that makes any sense at all.

Back