Supersede - E1GHTH PLACE

Hey man - great energy and got me pumped. I like all of the variety of all the sounds, the chip tune style melody at the beginning is stuck in my head which is cool. I like how the track changes moods throughout each section, the way you lead into the breakdown section in the middle and come out of it is really cool ("System Override" haha). Will check out the new album when you release it

Thanks a lot for the feedback, I sincerely appreciate it! :)

You're bang on about the change in mood and feel of the song during the breakdown section rather than coming up with something generic or "watered down". At first, I was a little afraid that it wouldn't flow well with the song but after I gave it a few listens before submitting it, I felt it was a good fit after all. :P

Haha thanks, I'm hoping to have the album out shortly. :D

the melodie afther 15 seconds is nice!
afther that around 1:15 it was a bit boring for me (meaby because its not realy my style).
The drop and build up whit the overide voice afther 2:20 are very nice!

I just wanted to say I agree with @VBeats, really like that melody at the beginning, maybe it should be repeated again somewhere in the song?

Thanks for the feedback!

@VBeats: perhaps it is a bit boring but I wanted to give it a sort of hype to build up to the chorus/drop. I'll try a different approach and see which works better :)

@Sean8877: Thank you! I also feel the same about the melody and I have added snippets of that lead melody during the build-up. I could perhaps include it at the "System override" section :P

Thanks again for listening, you two!

Back