Summer EDM nice VIBE- Erik Wedin

Eccis

Hey guys,

please let me know what you think about this one. I worked hard on the chords and melody :)

Regards Erik

Very well done Erik, definitely got a big room EDM vibe and niec chord progression , liked the flute sound on your melody

This was really cool. I was quite drawn in with the melodies, very catchy. The production sounds pretty clean on my end too, so kudos there :)

It has the summer vibe! Maybe the low end of the kick is standing out a bit too much, but overall it's good! :) Keep it up!

It has the summer vibe! Maybe the low end of the kick is standing out a bit too much, but overall it's good! :) Keep it up!

Thanks for the feedback :) Indeed, next time I will also try and remove the low end from the kick and focus on the bass also. I feel it is a bit thin. Anyone has an idea why this could be? Poor mixing environment?

You can't have a big kick and a big bassline at the same time. You have to choose :) In this track you have a big kick, that's why there's no room left for the big bassline :)

You can't have a big kick and a big bassline at the same time. You have to choose :) In this track you have a big kick, that's why there's no room left for the big bassline :)

True, will try the bass next time :)

Thanks for kind words KLNKY!

Hi, Eccis. I really like your song! it's really upbeat and happy! It makes me feel as if everything is all right in the world. It reminds me of an Ultra Music Festival aftermovie or something, lol!

I just posted my newest song on the forum here, maybe you can go check it out and provide some feedback? :D

��

Back