A State of Subconsciousness - E1GHTH PLACE

E1GHTH PLACE

Hi everyone, E1GHTH PLACE here,

It's been awhile since I've posted anything on this site. I've been really busy just plugging away with producing and I've just wrapped up my album with a fancy ribbon lol. That'll be released on October 14th, 2019 so make sure to mark that down on your calendars :P

Anyway, I have released my single that is taken from my newest album titled "A State of Subconsciousness" so feel free to have a listen and please let me know what you think of it. Thanks!

A State of Subconsciousness by E1GHTH PLACE on Spotify

E1GHTH PLACE logging off ?

Listening to these on earbuds, the track sounds great. Very polished, and the progressive changes and new elements work well. I must admit the piano wasn't to my taste though, it sounded like it was doubled maybe two octaves down and made it feel a bit muddy. Otherwise all good.

Good luck with the album!

Thanks for listening and appreciate the feedback :)

I had a lot of issues getting the piano to fit in the mix without the tones sounding too harsh or muddy, yet alas, seems like I still haven't fixed it up. I've spent countless hours with just mixing and mastering alone, it was such a time-consuming and grueling process, but it's good experience nevertheless.

Thanks for pointing that out though but imho, the piano melodies will sound better in the other tracks from my album ;)

Back