Something new!

Anasse

Hi guys, I'm happy to announce that the title track of my upcoming EP "afr" is out, I hope you can listen it and give me some feedback. ;)

Hey Anasse,

I really like this track a lot man, I'm keeping my eye on what you do man!! This is techno or something, right? I don't have much exposure to this genre but I really like this song! It is long enough to chill out to but doesn't overstay its welcome in any way, and the mix is nice too! I'm usually always ready to give feedback or criticism, but I don't really have any man, honestly! Overall a really good track!

Wow, thank you so much bro, this is amazing for me! I don't know what is my genre but I have some influences from Afrobeat, Deep House, MicroHouse and also Jazz music. In this track I used microtones to reach some particular notes, and to let you think about your life ahah, but I don't know if it works. I appreciate a lot your feedback, thank you again.
P.S. Sorry for my english...
P.P.S. Soon it will be online on Spotify.

Last edited:
Cool intro, the sound rises very fluently, seems like you did more work that just running automation on master track volume.

Drum pattern - nice sound choice, the sounds give pulse to the track, but are not overwhelming the track being on the second plan. Generally, I think the mix is very well balanced, so respect for the work you put here.

My perception of the track is that it sounds really pleasant and has cool vibe, so good work and definitely keep it up.

Thank you for your reply, I worked a lot on this track to make something that sounds good, with structure. I don't have studio speakers, just my pc speakers and 10$ sony in-ear headphones (for reasons). For me it's amazing to read that the mix is good, thank you again.

The sounds are sweet and the mix is good. I like this track as chill background/focus music and don't really have anything to complain about except that you could maybe have put a little work on some variation on the outro. Keep it up!

Thank you bro, yess I need to invest in some good headphones soon, for now I work a lot on the mix but sometimes it's frustrating (like over 50 hours of cleaning and doing things to make everything clean ahah).

Back