Shark of Insanity

This is quite hybrid music, maybe some kind of electro-funk.

The solo guitare is pleasant to hear and dreamy. This track could be nice as lounge music too, it give me a stressless feeling despite the title of the song! :)

@Xenon2 - Thanks for the feedback! I think you have a good point, the name of the song doesn't match the type of music. I'm going to change the name of the song to something better. I listened to your Soundcloud and quite enjoy your tracks as well, very chill and the artwork is really cool. Thanks again for listening!

Last edited:
This is unique. It's got a nice soul, funk vibe to this while incorporating some electronic elements to it. Nice! I like to hear people experimenting with different sounds instead of hearing the same old EDM bangers :P Don't get me wrong, I love EDM bangers but listening to something a little more down-to-earth like your track, is a refreshing. I feel relaxed when listening to this. It's got a natural warmth which you get from the electric guitar and totally love that solo lead! :D Great stuff!

Thanks for sharing

@EIGHTH PLACE - I really appreciate the feedback, keeps me motivated to keep working and getting better. Thanks again for listening!

Back