RPEK - Narcissus

RPEK - Narcissus by RPEK | Free Listening on SoundCloud
This was a lot of fun to make. I didn't quite achieve the punch I wanted in the chorus, but what the hell, I really love the synths and melodies. I hope someone else enjoys it too!

Hey man, sounds great again! Like the last time I think it might be too short again? I think you can take it to the next level if you try and build more of a story within the track? Does that make sense?

Hey man, sounds great again! Like the last time I think it might be too short again? I think you can take it to the next level if you try and build more of a story within the track? Does that make sense?

Thanks man <3 Yeah maybe you're right. I'll try to have that in mind.

It's a nice track, like the punchy percussion and the way it develops. One thing that struck me as a bit off is that you've tagged it as Electro House, it isn't easy to categorise but it's got more of a dubstep style I think.

It's a nice track, like the punchy percussion and the way it develops. One thing that struck me as a bit off is that you've tagged it as Electro House, it isn't easy to categorise but it's got more of a dubstep style I think.

Thanks a lot! Yeah I've no idea how to categorize, maybe dubstep or something within drum n bass suits it better. I'm generally very bad with genres as I rarely produce with a specific genre in mind.

Thanks a lot! Yeah I've no idea how to categorize, maybe dubstep or something within drum n bass suits it better. I'm generally very bad with genres as I rarely produce with a specific genre in mind.
Completely understand, I struggle with this also. I only mention it as Soundcloud does use the genre for recommendations, radio stations etc.

Back