Thread: RPEK - Killing Thoughts (EDM/Future House)

Thanks

RPEK - Killing Thoughts (EDM/Future House)

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hello friends!
    I just released this:

RPEK - Killing Thoughts by RPEK | Free Listening on SoundCloud

It's the same melody throughout the entire track, with some variations. My main focus wasn't composition, but sound engineering. Experimented with mixing and mastering a lot and taught myself a lot during the process!
    I'm really happy with the master for once, and the choruses are smooth and comfortable to listen to in my ears <3 I hope someone enjoys it too.
    twitter.com/rpwek
    hit me up! let's support each other

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VValdo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I won't talk about composition since this wasn't the focus, but yeah, this is really well produced. You definitely have the talent and skills for producing. Everything sounds so balanced and are placed where they should be for the most part. My only concern is (it's minor more than anything) that during the chorus the clap was kind of being drowned out due to the low and low-mid frequencies dominating. I think just add a little more transients to your clap so it punches through the mix more and it should be fine.
    Really really good stuff, keep it up!

Thanks for sharing

4. The Following User Says Thank You to E1GHTH PLACE For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by E1GHTH PLACE View Post
    I won't talk about composition since this wasn't the focus, but yeah, this is really well produced. You definitely have the talent and skills for producing. Everything sounds so balanced and are placed where they should be for the most part. My only concern is (it's minor more than anything) that during the chorus the clap was kind of being drowned out due to the low and low-mid frequencies dominating. I think just add a little more transients to your clap so it punches through the mix more and it should be fine.
    Really really good stuff, keep it up!

Thanks for sharing
    That's so kind of you, thanks a lot. I definitely agree on the clap! I'll think about that in my next track.
    twitter.com/rpwek
    hit me up! let's support each other

Thanks
    Agree with E1ght, real nice produced! My only qualm is the chorus, the build up makes me want so much (its a huge build!!!) and I felt the actual chorus, while technically very nice with all the variations, was a tiny bit of a letdown (twice!!! :-))
    Anyhow, good job on this. In terms of the mix, I'd like to hear the kick cut through a bit more? That may just be a personal preference.
    Keep it up!

Thread Information