RPEK - Congestion

using my headphones, it sounds good, clear. It ssems like you toke the time to arrange everything , which is also good.
Only one thing, what is the story you want to tell with this track?
What does the track means?

using my headphones, it sounds good, clear. It ssems like you toke the time to arrange everything , which is also good.
Only one thing, what is the story you want to tell with this track?
What does the track means?

Thanks for listening man!
I mean I could start rambling about deep stuff and how I frequently find myself in a state of state of mental congestion, and how it reflect with the society I live in and that the track is my expression of these sensations, but I always come up narratives and titles AFTER I produce the track and listen it through. It's primarily just an EDM track made with my personal expression with romantic melodies and epic, hard elements. It's not Wagner

The mix sounds clear and intentional, but am listening with my little speakers right now. On my speakers the sidechain on snare impact is very present, if intentional (or not) it sounds dope!

I like the sounds you chose for this one. and the composition keeps it interesting, it's a great combination of status quo and your own taste (composition) in my opinion.

Maybe Wagner did the same? We can't see what goes on in his head right.

Maybe he did. But his music was programmatic and made use of lyrics and cohesive narratives, which shows intention and active decisions in regards to the subjects in the compositional process. It's an interesting discussion!

The mix sounds clear and intentional, but am listening with my little speakers right now. On my speakers the sidechain on snare impact is very present, if intentional (or not) it sounds dope!

I like the sounds you chose for this one. and the composition keeps it interesting, it's a great combination of status quo and your own taste (composition) in my opinion.

Thank you so much for the words and for listening! Means the world. The sidechain is intentional on the snare, it's something I've recently started trying out. Makes a big difference! Really happy you enjoy the sound :D

Back