Rorschach - The Fall (Melodic House)

RorschachDNB

Hi there, after some time and some private probs i'm back with a genre-flip to melodic-house and want to show my new track. It's produced in Ableton10, no special or professional mastering, just a little compressed. Do you think the arrangement is okay so far or should there me more drums and less high backrounds (especial in the middle-end of the track there's a long time without kicks, still a bit worried about it). Thanks for your time and support.

The Fall by Rorschach | Free Listening on SoundCloud

I think it needs more low-end, the semi-base that comes around 3:50 isn't enough I think. If you'd add that it will all come to life and might end up very cool!

Wow really liked this man kinda reminds me of floating through space in Space Odyssey. Keeping an eye out for you!! Following you as well on SC

I think the beauty of melodic house lies in the loose structure being carried on by a melody. Everything that isn't there is just as important as what is; as a matter of fact, the part that goes without the kicks for a long time is my favorite part! I know you didn't do much mastering, but if you do that and do it well, this will be a very solid track. I enjoyed it, thank you for sharing!

Sounds nice as a track. I agree with some of the others, there's hardly any bass in the track. Wheres there's most is from 4:00-4:10 where it sounds better as a mix, but doesn't evolve at the final drop, loosing impact.

Like Aleida stated. If you sort this, the track could be really cool!

Back