Rolling In The Deep - Jonatan Unoffical remix

Jonatan Johansson

Hey guys!

I have had a break from production but I have really started seriously again. I have done an original track which I havent named yet and I mixed it with the Rolling In The Deep vocals. I am pretty happy with the results, but I would love your feedback. My greatest influence is Tim Bergling (Avicii) and he is the sole reason I started creating music.

Youtube link:

YouTube

I want to make it clear that all vocal rights are reserved only to Adele and it is not to be used for profitable purposes.

Best regards,
Jonatan

It's pretty cool, though it feels like you are copying other producers. It's not that it's bad - it's great for learning purposes! But, you have to make your own ideas and your own rhythms to make it!

Thanks for your feedback!

I always find it hard to get a clean mix, will work on your suggestion!

I will post more of my stuff in the future! I can agree that the drop is kind of ”mainstream” although i was not copying any artists, I did everything from scrath! I just thought the vocals fit well with the current melody so didnt want them to fight to much! :)

Best regards,
Jonatan!

Last edited:
This one sounds better I have to say! More energy somehow! I like what you did in the drop when you let the vocal go along with the melody... after the drop the vocal somehow falls away a bit? are you filtering it?

Mix is nice and loud, and quite clear I find. Nice work!

Hi Jonathan,
yes I think the vocals are too “far away” initially after the drop. I like the idea of filtering them because it brings variation, but I would reduce the amount.
cheers!

Dude, it's awesome. The chords are great, the arrangement is awesome. To be honest, don't know what else you could add to make it better. Oh also, sounds much like Avicii, which is always good :D

Thank you! I have worked a bit more on the track and I made the mix a bit cleaner + fixed the filterning mentioned above.

Happy you liked the track, encouringing!:)

Best regards,
Jonatan

Its not your fault but I am so sick of this song (rolling in the deep, not your remix). Yeah variation, to make it fresh again especially when its a song that took over the music world like that one. And the beat was really good there was some interesting stuff going on The vocals seemed to cover some of that up. I would love to hear the beat on its own.

I understand, I am going to release the track without vocals after i adjust the song with feedback! :)

Also, I got a couple new original tracks, gonna post a new one this week!

Best regards,
Jonatan

I like the ideas in this. I would say to be careful with mixing as the vocal can get lost behind the synths.

All the best,
Chino

Back