Roland SE-02 & SH-01A ambient jam

ranzee

Synth geek

Gear list: Roland Boutique SE-02, SH-01A, JU-06, System-1, System-8, Akai MPC Live, Korg Minilogue, Waldorf Streichfett ...

If anyone here wants a shout out, I'd love to know who's from Future Producers - and happy to do a shout out in my next vid!

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, I don't do house/EDM music - which is probably more your style. I like the more dreamy older style of synths :)

I played this because I was considering buying the SE-02 as a relatively affordable analog, sounds dope my dude. I really like this track, sounds like some background late night soundtrack shit

The SE-02 is an amazing synth - and everytime I use it, I can't believe it has a Roland badge on it!

I don't really get the first comment here but I like this stuff, good job!
I wish I had such a setup man, looks great!

Awesome hardware for an awesome feel. I like how you keep with your distinct style that you like; this sounds great.

This sounds like it came right out a 80's/90's cyberpunk movie. Lol
Even though this isn't my usual style of music, gotta admit, I'm still digging this. Especially since it reminds me of Blade Runner. Lol
So you made this track live? How much of it was pre-recorded, if any? Must have taken some doing to get everything in sync like that.
But dang, I guess it's true what they say, no digital synth will ever have the sound quality of an analog synthesizer. Sounds cool man!

Back