RIch Parents with Emo Kids - Insomnia

Sounds nice to be honest... if I were to be hyper critical, I would say your low end / bass could use a bit more power in the front end of the track (before the 2nd drop). I like the way the bass is present after the 2nd drop so the idea would be to try and achieve something similar for the earlier parts of the track. If the good bass after the 2nd drop is combination of sounds then use them similarly in front of the track but EQ off the top end the bass sound that comes in after the 2nd drop so that you get the low end of that combo but still retain the style of a deeper bass earlier in the track.

Thanks for listening, and great point! I agree, it's a bit weak in the first half.

Hey mate - some cool elements in this song, I really like the overall groove and vibe you have going on. I do agree with Audio Tactics about the lowend - the first half just felt a little thin and empty.

Keep at it!

Hey mate - some cool elements in this song, I really like the overall groove and vibe you have going on. I do agree with Audio Tactics about the lowend - the first half just felt a little thin and empty.

Keep at it!

Thanks for listening mate! Yeah I think my headphones are to bassy, cause first half sounds fine for me and very bassy. I'll think of that in the future!

Heyo RPEK,
I definitely like what you have going on here! After a couple listens, the intro still is a bit abrupt to me, I think a longer intro with that ambient feel you have in the beginning could help mitigate the abruptness. I think in general the transitions are good, but I do feel that of all the song structure elements, they could be spiced up. But all I'm really doing is nitpicking, this track is good!

Last edited:
Heyo RPEK,
I definitely like what you have going on here! After a couple listens, the intro still is a bit abrupt to me, I think a longer intro with that ambient feel you have in the beginning could help mitigate the abruptness. I think in general the transitions are good, but I do feel that of all the song structure elements, they could be spiced up. But all I'm really doing is nitpicking, this track is good!

Hey, thanks a lot for listening! Great points, I agree. I think i could've put much more time into this. But I am quite impatience :P

Back