Remix, I would like some feedback (also feedback for feedback)

Hi AdrIlIv, from where i'm listening from, the highs seemed ok to me. I did think the kick had a little too much 'knock' to it. Maybe a more rounded kick would make for a less harsher sound?

Other than that, I can imagine this being a strong contender for Eurovision 2020! :)

Good Job!

I don't hear this kind of track very often so its nice to hear something like this once in a while, but I think a different kick would improve the way the track sounds, and maybe more variation into the highs like hihats and such. Other than that I like it.

Hi Adriliv, this is a very good track. It's not even my style of music but it sounds like a professional production that would fit right in at any club night, though I've not listened to it at volume. Your other one is probably a bit rougher production-wise but actually I prefer that style!

Thank you so much, appreciate the feedback, this is just my 3rd from when I started producing music(like 2 months ago) and really glad to hear that it's getting to sound proffesional, thanks again and yeah the other one is bit rougher 'cause it's the first one :)

Back