Quick little track I made this morning, should I release it?

Okay so first off, great track. It's got me wanting to hear more and thats always a great thing.

Another thing I would like to point out is possibly going four on the floor with the chords in the second drop, as in like create a different drop than the last one in almost a future bass-y styled drop.

Other than that, this sounded cool.

Sounds pretty nice man, the production sounds pretty tight and the tonal balance is good - no frequencies stick out to me. It does sound a little empty though and the sounds are a bit cheesy/kiddish sounding, this isn't the style of music I usually listen to though so it might be a stylistic thing on my end (judging by the tightness of the production this is probably the case).

Keep it up :)

Thanks man! The sounds are meant to be kiddish sounding actually :D The song called nostalgia because of that. Thanks for the feedback anyway though man!

Sounds like something I would make! HAHAH. LIke the craziness of it. What do you mean by 'releasing it'?

haha! ridiculous song! in a good way. you got a new follower on sc :)

production sounds tight as well. what about putting in snares between the kicks on the drop at 1:58? I was ready to jump around at that point, but I couldnt since it was going too "slow" if you get what I mean?

Haha thanks for all the supportive feedback guys! If you post your soundcloud links here I will for sure listen to all you tracks!

Haha, such a fun track. Really enjoyed listening to it. Quite balanced over all, and nice production. The highs felt a bittttttt too piercing for me in the intro, but that's kind of the thing these days. I would probably try to bring them down just a touch to try to get the rest of the track compressed just a 'tiny, little bit'. Personal choice though. Really liked the video gamey feel of the track, as well as the little drop section that had all the inclusive noises that bring back the days of Pacman and other nostalgia. Really cool stuff, and a very enjoyable track!

A bit different than your stuff, but I've been told a lot of my stuff inadvertently has a 'video-gamey' feel to it too. A track off my new album:

Foley In The Forest by Haive Music | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Last edited:
Haha, such a fun track. Really enjoyed listening to it. Quite balanced over all, and nice production. The highs felt a bittttttt too piercing for me in the intro, but that's kind of the thing these days. I would probably try to bring them down just a touch to try to get the rest of the track compressed just a 'tiny, little bit'. Personal choice though. Really liked the video gamey feel of the track, as well as the little drop section that had all the inclusive noises that bring back the days of Pacman and other nostalgia. Really cool stuff, and a very enjoyable track!

A bit different than your stuff, but I've been told a lot of my stuff inadvertently has a 'video-gamey' feel to it too. A track off my new album:

Foley In The Forest by Haive Music | Free Listening on SoundCloud

First of all, wow. Your track is so good! I would definitely see this being played in the background of like a montage video or something lol. I also think this could be played by some kind of experimental artist and I feel like this could be played live very well! I think you are going to get big man!

First of all, wow. Your track is so good! I would definitely see this being played in the background of like a montage video or something lol. I also think this could be played by some kind of experimental artist and I feel like this could be played live very well! I think you are going to get big man!

You're very kind man. Thanks for the listen! Truly appreciate it.

For the record, I think your track is really nice, especially for only putting 4 hours in like you said. That's exceptionally impressive for such a short amount of time on a track. So, don't think it's bad or that people should stop replying. I found it funny that you just realized Nostalgia, because when I listen to your stuff, it totally gives me that feeling. Quite a fitting name!

Back