Progressive House Track (Female Vocals)

Hi Eddie,

Very nice mixdown. Maybe give the vocals a little more mid-range if anything (could just be the headphones I'm monitoring on). Try using a Ghost kick to trigger sidechain compression on the outro (the bass alone without the kick in the outro sounds like it has a quicker attack...I probably should have done this on the intro/outro on my last track as well). Your tracks are well written and have good movement.

Hey :)

Thanks for the feedback! It could be that I messed things up while mastering, probably too much high frequencies to too little mids. For the next track I will try to use references to keep everything in check :)

Didn't even notice anything technical, because the track just took me along for a ride. Very cohesive, good stuff!

Hey,

Really enjoyed this track, dont have much feedback other than keep it up! Nice flow throughout the song and you kept it interesting IMO.

Would love some feedback if you got, I got a post on the forum otherwise here is my track

YouTube

Good job! There's a great vibe while listening to this, good to just lean back and relax. btw these vocals are fire and I think you created good elements around it. Also the bass fits and the rythm is simple but effective. The only critique that i have on this is that your bass plays for a veery long time so if you take it away for a longer period there would be a greater variation and therefore a more enjoyable listening experience, I hope you know what I mean. It would be interesting to hear a faster, more danceable version of this but that probably wasn't your goal so that's fine.
It would be awesome if you have a listen to my latest project: Public Enemy Remix (electro House), looking for feedback

Hey Eddy,
beautiful track, listened to it several times now. A little something -just personal taste of course- I´d add up some extra spice in the last chorus at 3:44.
Maybe some nice delay to give the last chorus an extra layer? Just a subjective idea :-)
Subscribed.

Back