Progressive House - Flame

henrysemgraca

I've been working on this progressive house track for a week or so. Used Witchcraft by Matisse and Sadko as a reference, and went for a warmer vibe as opposed to my last track, Ghost. Also unlike Ghost, I was actually quite sure of what I wanted out of the whole project:victory:. I am very happy with how it turned out. Feel free to give it a listen and tell me what you think.:)

Hey this is an interesting track, I feel like it needs to be louder because the drop doesn't feel harder than the breakdown. Maybe include a sub bass in the intro with the chords and take out some of those nasty high frequencies on the lead. Also, add a few more layers in the drop to make it feel fuller. If you do this one trick and then mix is perfectly, your track will feel so much louder. I look forward to hearing more music from you!

Also, if you wouldn't mind checking out my most recent track over at [Progressive House] KLNKY - Bios (Looking For Feedback) that would be great thanks :D

Sounds like a decent start so far. You have some good feedback already, but I would also work on melody variations a bit more to make sure it is catchy, more than it is now.

Other than that, keep it up :)

Solid (half)track! I like the melodies but it looks like you're limited in your choices of instruments/drum elements (snare and hihat to be precise)The kick could also hit a little harder I think, it is still the "heart" of electronic dance music - in my opinion at least. Maybe the track could use a bigger difference between the intro and the drop (I dunno, like 1 more layer of synths)Anyway, that's a good start and it could be really cool with some more work on it (and a full version of it!)Thanks for sharing and feel free to come visit my thread at: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...techno-chris-van-gills-im-alive-554890/Cheers!

Great drum sounds, I agree with some of the other replies that the main synth lead could use a bit of work. Other than that, really nice ideas in here!

Back