[PROGRESSIVE HOUSE] DJ Fresh - Louder Ft. Sian Evans (AeroShak Remix)

AeroShak

Hello everyone! I'm new here and this is my first song post on this forum.

So basically i'm going to share with you my remix of the song ''Louder'' by DJ Fresh, it would be nice to see your feedbacks, and what you think about it :) enjoy!

Duude welcome to the forum! I think this is a great take on the song. The build up to the drop has tons of energy, and works well with the drop itself. That saw synth is really well made. If I were to say one thing it would be to add in more dynamics to the song. At the moment it feels like the build up is louder than the drop and I'm noticing some pumping. When the drop hits it sounds really heavily compressed. I think the highs overall in track may be a bit crowded and too loud for some tracks, which is causing the ducking effect. I would be really selective about the high frequencies in the drop, and maybe distribute some more weight to the mid range and low frequencies.

Besides that, I think the track is great. Nice progression, energy, and feel.

Keep it up, its sounding great!

Best,
OAKUM--

love the energy in the track! though the track does seem really compressed, low end seems a little crowded as well. the track could actually use more highs and mids in my opinion. really like the idea and the melody though!

Back