[PROGRESSIVE HOUSE] AeroShak - Tomorrow

AeroShak

Hello fellow producers! I'm back after a long time, and i'm back with a new song that i was trying to finish for months, and finally after 1 year it's finally available for everybody! It is called ''Tomorrow'', a Progressive House track inspirated by the energy and joy of people on concerts and EDM festivals. Hope you enjoy, i would like to see your feedback a lot! :) Thanks!

Last edited:
Really cool intro!

Transition to the build up is realy nice, i was quite suprised.
The drop is massive!!

Well done!

Hey!
I stumbled upon this post of you and I must say I really like your song! Keep it up :)

Yo man,

I think you did a really good job here. I really enjoyed listening to it. Maybe adding some vocals would make it even more better, but that is up to you of course. Good job dude, keep up the good work.

Cheers

love the intro lead sound, and the riser is stunning. i think vocals would be good for this. plenty of space for them but thats your call bro, keep up the good work

Personally i liked the intro better before the bonus arp joined in at around 0:11. It was really nice, my ear wanted to keep focusing on it, but then this arp came in and muffled the mix imo. I would try to drop it, make it less loud (more like a wet background noise) or maybe introduce it later? So much you can try! I love progressive house as a genre and the melodies in this one was really nice. The drop didn't stand out from when it got introduced. Maybe try dropping the bass during the drop introduction or minimize it, but then introduce it in the drop? This would make the drop hit harder, i would study how matisse & sadko does this. Very nice, keep up!

Last edited:
Back