[PROGRESSIVE HOUSE] AeroShak - Climax (NEW SONG)

AeroShak

Hello dear producers! AeroShak here!

Today, i bring you my new track called ''Climax'', so.... as always, i hope you enjoy the song and i would like to see your feedback about it, it helps a lot :)

I like it! It is energetic. But in the beginning I think that you could work a bit on the Reverb, it is a bit too much imo.

One thing is for certain: Good melodies never die. This is a good melody. This is also really good production. I think we all know this song would sound great with a vocalist (I know, its hard to find good vocals, haha)

With that said I will tell you what I would add if I were producing with you:

-When the melody goes up to the higher notes, like at :50, and :59, I would add another bright, plucky type of lead, to exaggerate those higher notes. I think this would help force the listeners attention.
-Also, on the drop, I might put in some crowd noise to help give it more energy than the intro. (not everyone's taste, just what I would do.)

Overall like I said, great song, keep it up.

EDIT: This doesn't have to do with your song, but there is no download link, even though it says free download in the title. (Or maybe im just blind and can't find it, lol.) I'd recommend click.dj, so you can get followers for every download.

Last edited:
I like the reverb in the beginning.
Song keeps me engaged.
A wee bit repetitive, but that may work for a good dance song.
And this is a good dance song.

Cheers.

Help me classify this EP - Megasmall
YouTube

Nice song, great melody and energy! Some misc feedback:

- I like how you let the kick pump in the end!
- I agree with Kenyens comment "-When the melody goes up to the higher notes, like at :50, and :59, I would add another bright, plucky type of lead, to exaggerate those higher notes. I think this would help force the listeners attention."
- The drop at 1:44 is well timed but I would probably have a little longer break before the pluck starts.
- Overall I think you should try to add a little bit variations too it, maybe just some micro-breaks here and there.

Back