Progressive House

Damn, right off the bat, this shit hits! I like your transition section from the intro into the pluck section as well. The drums are on point! The first critique I have is there doesn't seem to be enough separation between your sub and the low mids, so there is a little muddiness down low. Damn, these transition are creative. Although I like the hi-hat around 3 minutes, its mixed a bit too loud for my liking (or maybe to much width for that section). You're pads are spot on, but they leave me wanting the smallest bit of 20,000 hz boost (like the impact sweep at 3:53). Very impressed man! Good luck with all your future projects, maybe ill have to remix one of your tracks..

I just released a 3 song EP today. Would be hyped if you gave it a listen!

soundcloud.com/remysteele/sets/ alpha-silhouette

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the great compliment! I might lower the mids a bit so the sub will stand out more and play around to get it cleaned up a bit. And sure thing i'll be honored if you'll remix some of my tracks!

Sure thing, i'll take a listen to your track as well.

Wow, that was amazing. From start to finish the track kept me entertained (very rare for me). Looking forward to hearing more of your work.

Everything sounds good but also like I've heard it a million times, especially the drop and build up. Try to be creative and make something you've never heard before!

Great efforts man. I'd like to echo previous poster by encouraging you to search for innovation and personality ;)
Also I'd recommend you to cut a bit in the mid and bass of your leads and highpass their reverbs and fill that space with some bass instead.

Back