[Progressive Breaks] Kyrpto - High Above

Cool song dude I like your style! I'm not really sold on the snare sample you used though, it sticks out in a strange way imo especially in the softer parts. Also some noise/raisers or filter modulation and maybe a crash cymbal on transitions could make the song flow a bit better. It is a tad muddy sounding on my system but can't wait to see how it shapes up!

Cool song dude I like your style! I'm not really sold on the snare sample you used though, it sticks out in a strange way imo especially in the softer parts. Also some noise/raisers or filter modulation and maybe a crash cymbal on transitions could make the song flow a bit better. It is a tad muddy sounding on my system but can't wait to see how it shapes up!

Thanks for the feedback. I'm still kinda newbish so I don't know what a noise/raiser is. I want to use some transitional fx but I'm not really good with those.

No worries man we all start somewhere! I'm not sure what you are using in your track sounds like maybe nexus? Serum has a lot of good transitional fx just as a suggestion. Noise is just white noise or something similar with volume/pitch automation or you could use a reversed crash cymbal.

Back