Post your song here for critique and check mine out

The melody is verry nice. The song is a bit short. it ends afther 1:07 already.
You Should try to work on the build up. the part whit the claps and snares.
And afther the build up. Because you build up to the same sound. Make the part afther the build up harder or skip the build up.

But the Melodies are verry nice!

Here is my latest song!
V-B | Free Listening on SoundCloud

And afther the build up. Because you build up to the same sound. Make the part afther the build up harder or skip the build up.

Here is my latest song!

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my thread.
I'll take your opinion into consideration.

I tried to pull up your latest song and it did not show any songs. Maybe you can drop a different link?

Your hihat work is quite good, though I'd suggest side-chaining your main melody to the kick much harder or select a crisper and more aggressive kick because it disappears under the main keys, at least in the verse if not throughout the whole song. But if you were going to a dark horror-like sound I think you pulled it off

here's my latest track if you wish to listen but no worries if not
Party and Bullshit (dropshot Tropical Remix) by dropshot | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Last edited:
Your hihat work is quite good, though I'd suggest side-chaining your main melody to the kick much harder or select a crisper and more aggressive kick because it disappears under the main keys, at least in the verse if not throughout the whole song. But if you were going to a dark horror-like sound I think you pulled it off

Party and Bullshit (dropshot Tropical Remix) by dropshot | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Love it bro. Can't believe you put Biggie in a house song LOL.

The lead reminds of me of Mario Party. Gj!

Here is my latest song!

I love the upbeat nature of your song and the synth work! Gj bro

Back