Please roast my track! and hit me back with your music :)

Sounds a little soft to me.
But I think that's exactly what you are aiming for with your tracks so I say the mix is right on spot!
It's a great mystic atmosphere that you create with your music :)

I like the first one, nice rythm, like the way you flow the rhythm of one sound into another. Like the metallic noise layered over the snare. Though, in my personal opinion, the treble is somewhat ear piercing.

hey lynx,

both tracks had good melodies , vocals and breakdowns, sounded a bit like Bjork on the first one ,

in terms of feedback i would look to work on the low end ,

musically it sounded good but the power from the bass and kick was not coming through on my speakers and i think some EQ and boosting of volumes at the low end may give your track some more power,

enjoyed both tracks

In the first track, Melodic and harmonic elements are really good however kick and bass definitely needed some more power. Also i think it would be better to hear more transients on some drums.

Listening on Sennheiser headphones. Dude the first one was sick! Love the deep sound so much. I agree with the person who said it sounded "mystical" lol. So yea, more transients on the drums would be great, I agree. Maybe it doesn't need much but definitely a little more to make them break through the mix. The bass sounded great. I'm not sure 100% on this, but the bass may not sound as cool or even be audible on like earbuds or something with poor low frequency response. Could add just a touch of distortion or something to get some higher frequencies even slightly audible. Just throwing some ideas. One thing I didn't like was the sudden ending. I can definitely imagine this being played in a club. Great job!

Here's my track if you want to return the feedback.
ZachPayne - Crystal Sky [Melodic Dubstep] (Feedback for feedback)

the bass-part is magic! Very enjoyable to listen to!

I think the "bjork"-part in the middle of the song should be shortened a bit.
What about skipping the bjork-ish-part as an intro, and rather go directly to the meat?

You do a good job at creating variation, but I feel that, at times, it's a bit repetitive and could use some sort of a melodic/structural/chord change. Overall it's quite nice, keep it up.

Nice Bjork sample, if i'm hearing that right

Back