Please Listen to this for me- WAR 4

I feel like theres a lot going on with the noises here and there, especially the repetitiveness of the kicks and that synth stab.

Possibly experiment with creating a melodic tone to your track, it would sound really cool.

Other than that, I have one question: Is this your first track?

THanks for listening and commenting. No it is not my first track. I have been making music for over twenty years. THis style is relatively new to me though.

I thought the melody I added was enough. It is a very machinelike song so I thought a simple melody would do it.

Last edited:
Because the track is so weird you now have the freedom to make it as weird as you want. The potential is limitless!
Try making weird effects, like with panning and filters and glitch hop style effects. Listen to Scarlatti 2.0 track from Igorrr Halelujah album to get an idea for the glitch effects.
Also some of the weird effects you currently have are lost because the track has too many things happening. Try and stop everything for a split second while you have one of the weird effects playing to give them more emphasis.
The melody i think would be better with a different synth, which is a lot more crazy. Try polyverse music plugin i wish and manipulator, it would work well in this track on some of the sounds, especially the melody. Also, use a plugin to enhance the stereo width of the whole track.
I was watching this crazy tv series Legion lately. It would work very well in a tv series like this. Watch it and get some ideas from it's soundtrack how to improve the track.

THanks for listening and commenting. I'll be looking into your advice. As for increasing the stereo width none of the plugins that come with Fruity loops seems to do a damn thing! And the ones I've downloaded off the net: the same.
I quite like the idea of there being too much going on. My intent when making a track is for it be overwhelming and never dull. BUt I guess I could be losing some good riffs like this.

Last edited:
Back