Please help me with my producing 2! (Trap)

Rasalp

Hello. This is my second post here on Future Producers and I'd like you to check out my latest project I've been working on.
I tried my best with the mixing and the structure. I know the drop is kinda unrelated to the rest of the song but I love it as a whole.
Please tell me what I need to work on.
This is the first half on the track.
I'd love to hear what you think! I'd like your feedback and tips!

This is a EDM Trap with very hard 808s and a brassy drop.

Thank you for your feedback and constructive criticism!

ALSO: How do you think I should do the next part of the track? Like the breakdown after the drop? I really need to know this lol.

Last edited:
I personally would use a different kick sound, something cleaner. track doesn't sound very 'full' which may be because of lack of compression on certain tracks or no limiting on the master. I think some of the mid range could be filled up before the drop with some sort of rhythm instrument, and it doesn't sound like there's much energy driving the track, the drop itself is probably my favorite part of the track.

How do you mean "energy driving the track"? What do you think is missing and how do you think I would be able to add that?

I feel like another synth needs to be introduced around the 0:29 mark. The drop sounds cool though! As for what to add after the drop? Just copy what Marshmello is doing. Lol jk :D
Also, if you want more feedback, probably be a good idea to post music from your Soundcloud. Youtube links are basically looked upon the same as spam links around here (to me anyways). ;)

Thorns by glitch | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Ok! Didn't know that with the spam links :shame: Thanks for the feedback!
Also, around the 0:29 mark is where the bass kicks in, the 808.

Last edited:
Back