Ping (Original)

This is a very beat-oriented track featuring punchy bass plucks and synth stabs along with a collection of percussive elements that sport interesting interactions and great synergy. What's more, big room elements are included to generate intense buildups and climaxes. I hope you enjoy listening and feel free to let me know what you think

Ohhhh, this is A-quality material and it's more than just the crisp, sound production, it's the overall design of the song that really stands out. A lot is happening but not too much to the point the sounds drown one another and just compliment each other really well. Really good use of sidechain compression for most of your instrument tracks and allows breathing space for the drums and sub bass to stand out but not too much where they're over-powering everything else. Honestly, this is a really good piece of work and you should be proud! :)

Thanks for sharing

Thank you for the positive feedback, the follow and the re-post it really helps me out! Post a link here for a track that you'd like me to critique so I can return the favor.

Very impressed by the quality of your production, this really sounds like a professional one. Mixing/Mastering is great and very good choice of sounds.
When it comes to the arrangement it's a bit too monotonous in my opinion. A bit more variation here and there and it would be insane.
All in all veeeeery good production keep up the work!
It would be great if you give some feedback to my latest production:

Public Enemy Remix (electro House), looking for feedback

Back