Opinions/Feedback for a Track (F4F)

AInclan

Post any opinions/feedback on the track below. If you want me to return the favor, include a link to your track/thread as well.

Hey just listened. Liked the vibe and happiness with the deepness. Sounds were nice....seems like the mix started off as if the listener was already listening after the main break...in other words, maybe a slower progression into the break......

I feel this has potential to have a real grandiose sound but it needs to be pushed a little more. If you pan the instruments more as well as working on what sounds in the mix you really want to pop and which should be more in the background, I think it'll sound great. Keep going!

Hey I like the musical ideas in this track. I think the thing that could be most improved upon is the structure. It didn't feel like a full song to me, but more of a lot of ideas. The ideas are good though. I especially liked the triplet bassy part, which sounded cool. I think the bass during that part could have been syncopated to that triplet rhythm. It was hard to tell, maybe it was, but it just needs a shorter decay on its volume envelope. It would give it some more punch if you did either of those to the bass in that part I think! Hopefully what I said made sense, if you need to me elaborate I can do so.

If you want to return the favor, here's my track.
ZachPayne - Crystal Sky [Melodic Dubstep] (Feedback for feedback)

Hey I like the musical ideas in this track. I think the thing that could be most improved upon is the structure. It didn't feel like a full song to me, but more of a lot of ideas. The ideas are good though. I especially liked the triplet bassy part, which sounded cool. I think the bass during that part could have been syncopated to that triplet rhythm. It was hard to tell, maybe it was, but it just needs a shorter decay on its volume envelope. It would give it some more punch if you did either of those to the bass in that part I think! Hopefully what I said made sense, if you need to me elaborate I can do so.

If you want to return the favor, here's my track.
ZachPayne - Crystal Sky [Melodic Dubstep] (Feedback for feedback)

Thanks! This is great feedback, I see what you mean with the structure. For this track I was going completely experimental. My goal was to make something that sort of keeps changing, while maintaining the basic chord progression, but I see how this is ultimately an ineffective song structure. Thanks for the tip with the bass, and I'll defintley check out your track.

Back