Open House w/Randy Seidman [Mixes + Track Lists]

Open House 219 | Randy Seidman + Syd Gris (at Jungle Experience, Thailand) [May. 2023]

-Subscribe for Free in Apple Podcasts | HERE
-Subscribe for Free in Google Podcasts | HERE
-Stream or Download at Open House | HERE
-Download on Soundcloud: HERE

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here, fresh off a month-long tour that took me from North America to Asia to Europe and back. One of my favorite stops was on the island of Koh Phangan in Thailand, where I returned to the mighty Jungle Experience. This time I brought along San Francisco legend, Syd Gris, the man behind Burning Man's biggest stage, Opulent Temple. So today's episode features a portion of both of our sets, starting with mine. Seven thousand lovely souls danced to our beats laced with live percussion. The mixer got hot from time to time, which you might hear, and I suppose that mirrored the heavy fire-play, coupled with the dragon's steamy mouth from within which we roared. Coming up at the end of May, I'm at Church Nightclub in Denver and 45East in Portland, hope to see you on the dance floor. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

Randy Seidman's Track List:
01) Etienne Ozborne, Jerome Robins - Cruel Summer (Original Mix)
02) Angel Heredia - Unknown (Original Mix)
03) Gonzalez, Gonzalo (Spain), Javier Sequera - You Know What I Like (Randy Format Edit)
04) Earth N Days - Just Be Good To Me (Original Mix)
05) Dj Smilk, Dave Bo - Sex On Sax (Sean Finn Remix)
06) Mark Stacey - Summer Haze (Original_Mix)
07) Salvatore Bruno, Chris Luno - Fly (Randy Lifting Me Up Mashup)
08) Angel Heredia - Sing Ha He (Original Mix)
09) Angel Heredia - Zurek (Original Mix)
10) Angel Heredia - Atlas (Original Mix)
11) Jorge Montia, Joe Red & Jose Ponce - Dark Valley (Original Mix)
12) Mark Knight & Adrian Hour - Chaos Theory (Original Mix)
13) Zhu - In The Morning (Cooperated Souls Remix)
14) Chicane - Offshore (Kryder Extended Remix) [Randy Without You Near Mashup]
15) Blacker & James, Different Stage - Give Me Your Love (Original Mix)
16) Lastlings 'Get What You Want' (Vintage Culture Dub Edit) [Randy No Education Mashup]
17) Savin - Illusion (Original Mix) [Randy Reflection Mashup]
18) David Jones - Rhythm Alive (Randy Edit)
19) Randy Seidman - ID
20) Randy Seidman - ID
21) Franky Wah - Rise (Original Mix)
22) Sied Van Riel - Rush (Miss Monique Extended Remix) [RANDY RUNNING MASHUP]
23) Marius Drescher - We Had It All (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, a portion of my recent set recorded at Jungle Experience in Thailand. Up next is another artist whose mix was recorded that same night. Widely regarded as one of the hardest working people in the scene, a San Francisco legend, and the man behind one of Burning Man's biggest and longest running stages, Opulent Temple - where he has consistently booked (and played with) the likes of Carl Cox, Above and Beyond, Gabriel and Dresden, Gorgon City, Diplo and more. For the next hour, enjoy Syd Gris recorded live at Jungle Experience on the island of Koh Phangan.

Syd Gris's Track List:
01) FISHER (OZ) - Yeah The Girls (feat. MERYLL)
02) Gorgon City - Sidewindah (feat. Flirta D)
03) AMPRS&ND - Lemme See You
04) MK, Dom Dolla - Rhyme Dust
05) KH (UK) - Looking at Your Pager (Chris Lake Extended Remix)
06) Lil Wayne & SIDEPIECE - A Milli (SIDEPIECE Extended Mix)
07) 070 Shake - Cocoon (Martin Garrix & Space Ducks Remix)
08) Skrillex, Bobby Raps - Leave Me Like This (Original Mix)
09) Gorillaz - New Gold feat. Tame Impala and Bootie Brown (Dom Dolla Remix)
10) BLR, Robbie Rise - Lipstick feat. Robbie Rise
11) Green Velvet, Chris Lake - Deceiver (VIP) Extended Mix)
12) Sam Smith, Kim Petras - Unholy Disclosure (Extended Mix)
13) Silver Panda - Soul Connection
14) David Novacek feat. Celeda - The Underground (Croatia Squad & Daniel Portman Extended Remix)
15) John Summit, Hayla - Where You Are
16) Joshwa - Magalenha
17) On Deck, Skemaddox - Be My Freak
18) Mau P - Gimme that Bounce

TURN IT UP! Open House is a monthly electronic music mix show featuring today's newest & grooviest deep, tech and progressive. Hosted by Randy Seidman, Open House includes his own mixes as well as exclusive guest mixes from the biggest DJs around the world. Past episodes have included artists such as Mark Lower, Chris Lake, Max Freegrant, Proff, Nora En Pure, Moonbeam, Eelke Kleijn, Ad Brown, Stan Kolev, and many more. Look for Open House on over 60 stations around the world, along with Soundcloud, Mixcloud, and Apple + Android platforms! Thank you for the nearly 500,000 downloads! Subscribe for free at the iTunes Store, or at the Open House homepage, where you can also find track lists for past episodes.

To follow Randy on Facebook click HERE
To follow the podcast on Twitter click HERE

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Open House 220 | Randy Seidman + Tero [June. 2023]

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here, back with another two hours of the grooviest beats. I had a great time playing in Denver and Portland last weekend, thank you to everyone who made it out! Also, my recent set recorded at Ministry of Sound in London is now up on my SoundCloud, a unique energetic journey that I hope you dig! Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with one of my favorite talented rising artists from Texas, Tero. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) Yotto - Just One Groove (Extended Mix)
02) Pagano, Reza, Sweet Female Attitude - Give It To Me (Dale Howard Remix)
03) Matan Caspi - Spacing (Original Mix)
04) Eric Rose - Afterword (Original Mix)
05) Lampe - Lost Focus (Markus Klee Remix)
06) Softmal, Luthier, Nytron - Seven Years (Original Mix)
07) Belocca - After Ten Years... (Original Mix)
08) Who Else, Zac, Pacs - Hera (Original Mix)
09) Miss Monique - All I Got (Extended Mix)
10) Joy Corporation, Antdot - Dawn (Extended Mix)
11) Tygr Tygr - Revolution (Nihil Young)
12) Austin Leeds, 2 Tall Keith - Equinox (Original Club Mix)
13) Pavel Khvaleev - Space Odyssey (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent tunes. Up next is one of the hardest working and most versatile rising stars hailing from the great state of Texas, Tero. I first met Tero when we played together with Moguai at Avalon, where he has also played with the likes of Darude. I was immediately impressed with his kindness, positivity, and skills in the booth. Tero's range in style is something I respect, and his top notch productions have been supported by the likes of Hernan Cantaneo among others. For the next hour, Tero is in the mix.

Tero's Track List:
01) Röyksopp - What else is there (John Cosani Unofficial Remix)
02) Dusky - Amongst the Gods (Original Mix)
03) Dosem - Recent activity (Original Mix)
04) Apollo 84 - Snookies (Demarzo Remix)
05) Gene Farris - Mr. Everybody (Teknicoz & Cross Remix)
06) Honey Dijon, Charles McCloud - Personal Slave (Harry Romero Remix)
07) Latmun - Everybody's Dancin' (Original Mix)
08) Chus and Ceballos - Galera (Original Mix)
09) Demarzo - Trippin' in the Club (Original Mix)
10) Danny Howard, Gene Ferris - How Do We Feel? (Extended Mix)
11) Joel Corry, Lekota - What I need (Extended)
12) Jansons - Panic at the Disco (Original Mix)
13) MK - 17 (Camelphat Dub)
14) Prok and Fitch, Dosem - Whispers (Original Mix)

TURN IT UP! Open House is a monthly electronic music mix show featuring today's newest & grooviest deep, tech and progressive. Hosted by Randy Seidman, Open House includes his own mixes as well as exclusive guest mixes from the biggest DJs around the world. Past episodes have included artists such as Mark Lower, Chris Lake, Max Freegrant, Proff, Nora En Pure, Moonbeam, Eelke Kleijn, Ad Brown, Stan Kolev, and many more. Look for Open House on over 60 stations around the world, along with Soundcloud, Mixcloud, and Apple + Android platforms! Thank you for the nearly 500,000 downloads! Subscribe for free at the iTunes Store, or at the Open House homepage, where you can also find track lists for past episodes.

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Open House 221 | Randy Seidman + Jairus Lance [Jul. 2023]

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here, back with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Gearing up for a busy month of July with four shows across Mexico, along with gigs in San Francisco in Seattle! Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with one of my favorite artists hailing from the Pacific Northwest, Jairus Lance. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) CIOZ - Lucky Shot (Original Mix)
02) DJ Zombi - Crypto Maniacs (Original Mix)
03) Shai T - Gates of Thēbai (Original Mix)
04) Gulec - Rush (Original Mix)
05) Enamour Feat. Hydrah - Hypertrophy Of Heart (Extended Mix)
06) Rauschhaus - Lovetrain (Original Mix)
07) Dmitry Molosh - Distant Land (Supacooks Remix)
08) Cid Inc. - From Within (Original Mix)
09) Clay Smith - Rave Culture (Original Mix)
10) Alan Cerra - Mudwia (Original Mix)
11) Matchy - Irreversible (Original Mix)
12) Shai T - Illusions (Original Mix)
13) Marvel Riot ft. Celina Sharma - Say You Want It (Extended Instrumental)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent tunes. Up next is a quality music selector, whose had his hands in developing Portland's dance music scene for years, the talented Jairus Lance. I first met Jairus years ago when we played 45East together in Portland, and since then he's been an easy choice to keep inviting back as support. I'm always impressed with his musical style and good vibes, so it's no wonder he's shared stage time with the likes of Paul Oakenfold, Andrew Bayer, Crystal Method and Pleaurekraft, just to name some. Today he's here just for you. For the next hour, Jairus Lance is in the mix.

Jairus Lance's Track List:
01) Samantha Loveridge, Treetalk - Losing My Religion (Extended Mix)
02) Chris Cargo - Rejuvenation (Original Mix)
03) Armin van Buuren, Be No Rain, AVIRA - Hollow feat. Be No Rain (Colyn Extended Remix)
04) Yotto, Lane 8 - Buggy (Original Mix)
05) JP Lantieri - Twenty Something (Rick Pier O'Neil Remix)
06) D.Ramirez, Mark Knight - Colombian Soul (Gabriel & Dresden Tuscan Soul Reconstruction)
07) Product Of Us, Rory Hope - Hey Now (feat. Rory Hope) (Original Mix)
08) Cristoph, Franky Wah, Diana Miro - Darkest Hour (feat. Diana Miro) (Extended Mix)
09) Envotion - Eidos (Jerome Isma-Ae Remix)
10) CamelPhat, Jem Cooke, Cristoph - Breathe (Original Mix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Open House 222 | Randy Seidman + Anton MAKe [Aug. 2023]

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here, with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Still buzzing after an amazing month of shows around Mexico and the States, made so many new friends and sweet memories! Coming up August 11th, I'm playing a at Sound in Hollywood with Enamour - really looking forward to this hometown party. Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with one of my favorite talented Russian artists, Anton MAKe. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) D-nox, Beckers - Disorder (Original Mix)
02) Dousk - Life Is a Carnival (Matias Chilano Remix)
03) Kamilo Sanclemente & Dabeat - Your Smile Is Priceless (Enamour Remix)
04) Argia Backgammon (Original Mix)
05) Local Dialect - Indigo (Extended Mix)
06) Jan Blomqvist - The Space In Between (Original Mix)
07) Rauschhaus - Bespin (Original Mix)
08) Tigerblind - Ivy (Extended Mix)
09) Yotto - Breezer (Extended Mix)
10) Jono Stephenson - Distorted Vision (Oliver Winters Remix)
11) Dirty Doering - Stompie (Original Mix)
12) Eelke Kleijn - Moments Of Clarity (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent tunes. Up next is one of my favorite producers hailing from Russia, an artist who has been described by Mixmag as a champion of progressive, and whose deliciously diverse melodic hypnotic creations have landed him on top labels and the support of artists such as Joris Voorn, Guy J, Dmitry Molosh and many more. But today, he's here just for you. For the next hour, Anton MAKe is in the mix.

Anton MAKe's Track List:
01) Cari Golden, Marc Lenz - Woman in the Wild (Album Version)
02) Digital Mess - Stardust (Original mix)
03) Michael A - Reality (Original mix)
04) Peter Makto - Battousai (Anton MAKe remix)
05) Khen - Golden Key (Original mix)
06) Stefano Richetta - Lost Tape (Original mix)
07) Nacho Lopez - Memory Leak (Original mix)
08) Guy J - Metal Dreams (Original mix)
09) Yves Murasca, Rosario Galati - Inner World (Extended Mix)
10) Analog Jungs - Centaurus (Anton MAKe remix)
11) Gastón Sosa - Syrah (Extended Mix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Open House 223 | Randy Seidman + Anima [Sep. 2023]

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here, with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Thank you to everyone who made it out to my recent set at Sound in Hollywood with Enamour, it was a blast. Coming up in October I'm playing in Prague, Belgrade, and Cyprus... looking forward to hopping across the pond! Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with one of my favorite artists, Anima. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) Maurin - Take You (Daniel Jaeger Remix)
02) DJ Zombi - Crypto Maniacs (Zac Remix)
03) Way Out West - Tuesday Maybe (Guy J Extended Remix)
04) Daniel Jaeger - Subfidelity (Original Mix)
05) Monsieur Job - Oda A Leyda (Toby Holguin, Stan Kolev Remix)
06) Black Space - Moon (Original Mix)
07) Four Days, Levitone - Discothèque (Original Mix)
08) Rodrigo Lapena, Gonzalo Sacc - India (Teklix Remix)
09) Alexey Romeo - Apocalypse (Extended)
10) Indifferent Guy - Atlas (Extended Mix)
11) ANMA, Aves Volare - Storm (Eric Rose Remix)
12) Dirty Vegas - Days Go By (CamelPhat Extended Mix)
13) Stan Kolev - Kundalini (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent tunes. Up next is one of my favorite artists hailing from the depths of space, a prolific talent whose mastery of the melodic has resulted in support from the world's biggest DJs, and collaborations with the likes of Miss Monique. Today, this creature from Anitron is here just for you. For the next hour, Anima in the mix.

Anima's Track List:
01) Anima - Uranus (Original Mix)
02) Anima - Comet (Original Mix)
03) Ajna, Samm - Does It Matter (Ajna Remix)
04) Anima - Equator (Original Mix)
05) Moonlight feat. MAGNUS (Original Mix)
06) Seventh Soul - This Is My Religion (Original Mix)
07) Anima feat. Sheera - Moon (Original Mix)
08) Massano - The_Blaze (Extended Mix)
09) Anima & Miss Monique - Eclipse (Original Mix)
10) Losless, Roman Kyn - Boha (Original Mix)
11) Anima - Earth (Original Mix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Open House 224 includes some of my top recent tunes, along with a guest mix from one of my favorite prolific Turkish artists, Gulec. For more info including track lists and download links visit openhousepodcast.com.

Open House 224 | Randy Seidman + Gulec [Oct. 2023]

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here, with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Had a great time last week playing a boat party in Dubai, I'll post the set asap! Coming up this month I'm playing in Prague and Belgrade. Excited to experience these places for my first time! Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with one of my favorite prolific artists heailing from the great country of Turkey, Gulec. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) Bautista Toniolo - Grumari (Original Mix)
02) Daniel Testas - Burning Inside (D.M.P Remix)
03) D-nox & Beckers - Kimberland (Original Mix)
04) Pavel Khvaleev, Blackfeel Wite, Avis Vox - Lost At Sea (Yuji Ono Remix)
05) Sous Sol - Dizzy Rhythm (Original Mix)
06) G Monk - Far From Home (Original Mix)
07) Rauschhaus - What We Expected (Original Mix)
08) fran&co - Today (Dmitry Molosh Remix)
09) Alexander Koning & Ed Dejon - Dad Clade Walking (Jiggler Remix)
10) Nico Parisi - Silenzio (Stan Kolev Remix)
11) Asher Swissa, Alar - I Don't Want (Alexey Union Remix)
12) Royksopp, Beki Mari - This Time, This Place (Township Rebellion Remix / Randy Seidman 'Chasing The Sun' Mashup)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent tunes. Up next is one of my favorite artists, a unique Turkish talent whose tunes have landed on top labels such as Perspectives and Theory X, and has gained the support of heavyweights such as Paul Van Dyk, Markus Schulz, and Bobina. Today, he's here just for you. For the next hour, Gulec is in the mix.

Gulec's Track List:
01) Clawz SG, Grammik - Cats and Pizza (Original Mix)
02) Azzecca - Mantra (Super Flu Extended Remix)
03) Avant (DE) - Eunoia (Enai Remix)
04) Rauschhaus - Unity (Original Mix)
05) Gulec - ID (Original Mix)
06) Nairo - Cloud Runner (Original Mix)
07) Paride Saraceni - Crystal Way (Original Mix)
08) Bigfett - Continuum (Original Mix)
09) Nick Devon - Revival (Original Mix)
10) 19.26 - Final Say (Original Mix)
11) Bog - Breathe feat. Afnan Prince (Notre Dame Remix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Open House 226 | Randy Seidman + Alan Cerra [Dec. 2023]

Welcome back to Open House! Randy Seidman here, with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Coming up later this month I'm playing in San Diego at Music Box and Hollywood at Academy, looking forward to ending the year on a hometown high-note in California. Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with one of my favorite artists, the talented progressive Argentinian heavyweight, Alan Cerra. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

01) Avenue One - Midnight Sky (Extended Mix)
02) BLR - Sinner (Extended Mix)
03) Stan Kolev - At Every Moment (Teklix Remix)
04) Creative Machine - El Sol (Original Mix)
05) Coli, Fortuny - Illusion (Original Mix)
06) D-Nox, K.A.L.I.L. - Pangea (Stan Kolev Interpretation)
07) Andy Woldman, Katrin Souza - Fragile Star (Eric Rose Remix)
08) Da Fresh - Tokyo Cat (Original Mix)
09) Kaldera, Eric Rose - Eissturmvogel (Original Mix)
10) Apollo Jr, Deviu - Oddity (Original Mix)
11) Asher Swissa, Matan Caspi, Sandhaus - Hope (Original Mix)
12) Key Lean - Miracle Sunrise (Original Mix)
13) Samet Zorlu - Your Side (Original Mix)
14) Rüfüs Du Sol - No Place (Eelke Kleijn Remix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent tunes. Up next is one of my favorite artists hailing from Argentina, Alan Cerra. With releases on UV, BeatFreak, Movement, Siona and many more, it's no surprise this rising talent has gained the support of artists such as Eelke Kleijn, Hernan Cantaneo, Miss Monique, and many more. Today, he's here just for you. For the next hour, Alan Cerra is in the mix.

Alan Cerra's Track List:
01) Not Demure - The Midnight Gospel (Original Mix)
02) Digital Mess - Find Yourself (Original Mix)
03) Jiminy Hop - Levera (GMJ & Matter Remix)
04) Alan Cerra - Blossom (Original Mix)
05) Simos Tagias - Vacuum (Original Mix)
06) Taylan feat. okafuwa - Without You (Analog Jungs Club Remix)
07) Agustin Pietrocola - On My Mind (Simply City Remix)
08) Noiyse Project - Remember Me (Hernan Cattaneo & Jamie Stevens Remix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Open House 227 | Randy Seidman (Live in Dubai and Live in Quito) [Jan. 2024]

Welcome back to Open House! Randy Seidman here, with another two hours of the grooviest beats. I hope you all had a fun and safe holiday season. Thank you to everyone who made it out to my recent sets in San Diego and Los Angeles. Today's episode is a special one including my recent set recorded in Dubai at the DXB Boat Party for Techno & Chill, followed by an 11 year old throwback set of mine recorded at Siete in Quito, Ecuador. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

Randy Seidman's Tracklist (Part 1: Live at Techno & Chill x DBX Boat Party in Dubai):
01) Silver Panda - Human Heart (Extended Mix)
02) Hayden James f. Nat Dunn - Favours (Cassian Remix)
03) Magic Place - Mirage (Extended Mix)
04) Nopopstar - Lion Heart (No Hopes Remix)
05) EchoStorms & Yasmin Jane - Another Life (Dub Mix)
06) Randy Seidman & Anartist - 1OAK (Original Mix)
07) Lastlings 'Get What You Want' (Vintage Culture Dub Edit) [Randy No Education Mashup]
08) Joe Goddard - Music Is The Answer (Hot Since 82 Remix Dub)
09) Alexey Romeo, Savin - Neon Lights (Extended Mix)
10) Jono Stephenson - Enigma (Extended Mix)
11) Space Motion, Silver Panda - Stranger (Original Mix)
12) Infected Mushroom - I Wish (Randy Seidman Remix)
13) RoelBeat, TuraniQa - Say What Is Real (Randy 'Miracle' Edit)
14) Lena Storm f. Natalie Exland - Save Me (Tryger Extended Remix)
15) Lana Del Rey - Say Yes To Heaven (Anyma Extended Remix)
16) Airsand, TuraniQa - The Answer (Original Mix)
17) Franky Wah - Rise (Original Mix)
18) Kryder, Natalie Shay - Rapture (Original Mix)
19) Jay Lumen - Raw Basses (Original Mix)
20) Grotesque - Rebel (Original Mix)
21) Under Sanctions - Midnight Train (Original Club Mix)
22) Zhu - In The Morning (Cooperated Souls Remix)
23) Weiss (UK) - Feel My Needs (Siege Extended Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, my recent set recorded in Dubai at the DXB Boat Party for Techno & Chill. Up next, this two hour Randy special continues with a groovy throwback set of mine from 11 year ago at Siete in Quito, Ecuador. Turn it up!

Randy Seidman's Tracklist (Part 2: Live at Siete in Quito):
01) Chiqito – Loco Moco (Matt Klast Remix)
02) Do Santos – 2 Coffee (Mike Vale Remix)
03) Raffaele Rizzi – Madagascar (Original Mix)
04) Andres Blows – Ghost (Original Mix)
05) Lome Gyss – Masquerade (Original Mix)
06) Sergio Fernandez & Milex – La Fiesta (Original Mix)
07) Pete Heller – Simpler (Second Course)
08) Nora En Pure – Calling Ibiza (Original Mix)
09) Olivier Giacomotto – Malmy (Original Mix)
10) So Called Scumbags – Save Our Soul (Tim Cullen Remix)
11) Tomaz & Filterheadz – Sunshine (Umek Remix)
12) DJ Chus & Patric La Funk – Bel Amour (Raul Cremona Remix)
13) David Penn F. Max Cooper – Lovin U (Abel Ramos Remix)
14) David jones – Rhythm Alive (Federico Scavo Remix)
15) Olivier Giacomotto – Just Freekin (Original Mix)
16) DJ Wady & Silvio Attanasio – Esa Nena (Original Mix)
17) Luthier – The Underground (Original Mix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Open House 228 | Randy Seidman + Modplex [Feb. 2024]

-Download on Soundcloud:HERE

Welcome back to Open House! Randy Seidman here, with another two hours of the grooviest beats. My new collab with Michael Ritter, 'Falling,' is out this week on all platforms via Darin Epsilon's label, Perspectives Digital. Also this weekend I'm playing at Circle OC with Matt Fax, and in San Francisco at the end of the month with Gorgon City. Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with one of my favorite artists, the talented and prolific, Modeplex. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

randyFeb2024.jpg

01) Nihil Young, Paige - My Eyes (Original Mix)
02) Stan Kolev - Sweven (Original Mix)
03) Dominic Rumpf, Niels Petersen - Cataclysm (Stan Kolev Remix)
04) Moonwalk - Enigma (Original Mix)
05) Rauschhaus - Moonbeam (Original Mix)
06) Cosmic Minds - Eternal Light (Rauschaus Remix)
07) Luca Guerrieri - Faithful (Luigi Rocca Remix)
08) Elysian - Water (Proff Remix)
09) RÜFÜS DU SOL - Like An Animal (Yotto Remix)
10) Max Freegrant, Max Meyer - Moon Cat (Local Dialect Remix)
11) Clawz Sg, Nick Devon - Syndicate (Township Rebellion Remix)
12) Pastiche - Sunset in Paradise (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent tunes. Up next is one of my favorite artists, the German heavyweight, Modeplex. With releases on Purified, Timeless Moment, BeatFreak, and many more, this prolific man has gained the support of top artists, and I love playing his songs in my sets. Today, he's here just for you. For the next hour, Modeplex is in the mix.

modeplex.jpg

Modeplex's Track List:
01) Emanuel Satie, Maga - Flores (Original Mix)
02) Vintage Culture, Franky Wah - Alive (Extended Mix)
03) Martin Kohlstedt - AMS (Mollono.Bass Rework)
04) Davide Ferrario - Home (Pambouk Remix)
05) Turker - In the Dark (Kasango Remix)
06) Hernan Cattaneo, Hicky & Kalo - Voyage (Original Mix)
07) Soma Soul - Ominous Sky feat. Simon Batten (Original Mix)
08) Green Lake Project - Thorn (Damon Jee Remix)
09) AFFKT - Sopasopa (Original Mix)
10) Andrea Oliva, Black Circle - Resonance (Extended Mix)
11) Leaman - Mark I (Samuel Dictus Remix)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Open House 229 | Randy Seidman + Return of the Jaded [Mar. 2024]

Welcome back to Open House! Randy Seidman here, with another two hours of the grooviest beats. Thanks to everyone for the amazing feedback on my latest release 'Falling' - out on Perspectives Digital, which found its way to the Beatport Hype and has already hit 50,000 plays on Spotify. Also, had a great time playing with Gorgon City and Azzecca at Public Works in San Francisco last week, grateful for the sold out vibes. Gearing up for an Asia tour the whole month of April, from Bali to Manila and places in between. To stay updated on my travels and tunes follow me @randyseidman and randyseidman.com. Fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with one of my favorite artists, the Canadian powerhouse, Return of the Jaded. You can grab all past episodes and track lists from openhousepodcast.com, Soundcloud, or wherever you like to download your favorite podcasts. For now, turn it up.

randyMar2024-300x200.jpg

01) Josh Butler - Rabbit Hole (Original Mix)
02) Echostorms - Tidal Wave (Chapter & Verse Instrumental Remix)
03) ACRAZE - Take Me Away f. Natasha Bedingfield (Instrumental Mix)
04) Carl Cox, Reinier Zonneveld, Christopher Coe - Inferno (Randy's DareU Edit)
05) Anyma & Cassian - Save Me f. Poppy Baskcomb (Extended Mix)
06) Anyma & Argy & MAGNUS - Higher Power (Extended Mix)
07) VisionV - Lonely f. Phea (Goom Gum Remix)
08) Moonwalk - Elessar (Original Mix)
09) MING, Danielle Parente, Antdot - Under The Stars (Original Mix)
10) Mark Höffen - Life (Original Mix)
11) Grum, Sarah Appel - Come Alive feat. Sarah Appel (Einmusik Extended Mix)
12) Franky Wah - The Last Stand (Extended Mix)
13) Nepou - Regentanz (Original Mix)
14) SHIHA - Break of Dawn (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my top recent tunes. Up next is one of my favorite artists, the Canadian prodigy, Return of the Jaded. I first met this lad nearly two decades ago at a legendary club in Ottawa called Heaven, and it has been amazing to witness his hard work pay off over the years. With quality releases on respected labels such as Armada, Purified, hau5trap, as well as his own popular imprint, Jaded Recordings, it's clear why this amazing fella has gained the support and praise of the world's top DJs. Today, he's here just for you. For the next hour, Return of the Jaded is in the mix.

ROTJ-300x185.jpg

Return of the Jaded's Track List:
01) Return of the Jaded - ID
02) Return of the Jaded - ID
03) Kx5 - Eat, Sleep (Return of the Jaded Remix)
04) Return of the Jaded - Way I Feel
05) HNTR - Just A Dream
06) Olivier Giacomotto - Lose Control
07) My Friend ft Darla Jade - Flash (Extended Mix)
08) P.A.C.O , Return of the Jaded - Rumble
09) Return of the Jaded - Kontinuum
10) Oscar L & Dosem - Aircargo
11) Volaris - Skyline
12) Simon Doty - Nightsky
13) Enamour, Paraleven, ALLKNIGHT - Can't Stay ft. ALLKNIGH

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Back