Open House 105 | Randy Seidman (at Sultan, Kuala Lumpur) + Matt Klast

-Subscribe for Free in iTunes | HERE
-Stream or Download at Open House | HERE
-Full Download Link: Randy Seidman + Matt Klast | HERE
-Part I Direct Download Link: Randy Seidman | HERE
-Part II Direct Download Link: Matt Klast | HERE

Welcome back to another episode of Open House! I'm fresh back from my second tour of Asia this year. Had an amazing month in Singapore, Malaysia, Borneo and Thailand. Look out later in the month for a special Open House bonus mix from Asia, which will only be available on Open House Podcast » TURN IT UP! Open House is a monthly electronic music mix show featuring today's newest & grooviest deep, tech and progressive. Hosted by Randy Seidman, Open House includes his own mixes as well as exclusive guest mixes from t. This month's episode features an hour of my set recorded at the swanky nightclub called Sultan inside Kuala Lumpur's Mandarin Oriental Hotel. I had an amazing time, so I'm happy to be able to share some of the experience with you! Hour two features a guest mix from one of my favorite tech house DJ/producers out of Colombia... Matt Klast.

Randy Seidman's Track List:

01) Oliver Giacomotto – Reach Out (Original)
02) Robot Needs Oil – Fool’s Garden (Federico Milani Remix)
03) Danny Serrano – Shake Down (Macronism Remix)
04) Sergio Marini & Luciano Manchini – Once Again (Original Mix)
05) Carlos Manaca – Coming to Chicago (Original Mix)
06) Mindgamers – Chasing The Sun (Matan Caspi Remix)
07) Diego Santana – Love Feeling High (Jaceo Remix)
08) Oliver Giacomotto – Mulato (Original)
09) Greg Stainer & Dave Mayer – You Want This (Original Mix)
10) Jaceo – Retro Bump (Original)
11) Paul Strive – Century Falls (Sabb Remix)
12) Egoism – Imitation (Hugo Marti Remix)
13) Glitter – Time Is Money (Randy Seidman Interlude Edit)
14) IPagen – Idostatico (Darkrow & Eder Alvarez Remix)
15) Nopopstar & Steve Kid – San Francisco (Original Mix)
16) Simon Dorty – A Certain Kind Of Something (Original Club Mix)
17) Andy Galea & Jesse Voorn – The Sound (Nopopstar Remix)
18) Daniel Sanchez – Awakenings (Metodi Hristov Remix)
19) Oliver Giacomotto & David Amo & Julio Navas – Get Together (Original Mix)
20) Matt Klast – Disco Non Read (Original Mix)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very excited for this month's guest mix, from Colombia's Matt Klast. I've been a fan of this talented young artist for quite some time, and I have enjoyed rocking his groovy tech house rompers in tons of my sets. When I was touring in South America earlier in the year, a friend brought me to an awesome outdoor daytime party in Medellin, Colombia, I didn't know who was on the lineup but I was excited for the adventure. The DJ was rocking and everyone was loving the vibe. I looked up up at the booth and realized it was none other than Matt Klast. Awesome coincidence that one of my favorite underground artists was playing a party I happened to be at... and now he is on Open House! Matt's music is loaded with love, power, strong bass lines, funky vocals, and of course tons of groove. As a producer and remixer, Matt has been supported by a selection of big musicians, including Richie Hawtin and Paco Osuna (who has said in an interview that he plays 2 or 3 of Matt's tracks in every set). Marco Carola, David Herreo, Sebastian Leger and Umek are also on the list of DJs who rock Klast's tunes... As a DJ, Matt has played some of the best clubs & festivals around the world, and he is only 21 years old. Very excited to welcome Matt Klast to the show, I hope you enjoy.

Matt Klast's Track List:

01) Supernature (Matt klast remix)- Sebastian Xottelo
02) Barlovento – Matthew codek
03) Plastic City (Daniel Sanchez remix)- Jome M. & TacoMan
04) Back To you- Matt klast
05) Thay like it (Dub mix)- Ozgur Usar
06) El ritmo – Siwell & Vlada Asanin
07) Get the Funk- Egbert
08) Raw – Viktor Kaman
09) Hip Hop Tech Houser – Fer Br
10) The Bells – Dj Fronter, Son-tec
11) Vulman- Serohe
12) Plato Tipico – Manuel Araneda
13) Jumpy Groovy – Paul rodner
14) 1991- Matt Keyl
15) Desenfrenado – Carlo Valley

**1st WED of Every Month on DI.fm**
[11a-1p PST | 2p-4p EST | 7p-9p GMT]

**2nd THURS of Every Month on ETN.fm**
[9a-11a PST | 12p-2p EST | 5p-7p GMT]

Open House is an electronic music mix show featuring today's newest & grooviest deep, tech, and progressive. Hosted by Randy Seidman, Open House includes his own mixes as well as exclusive guest mixes from the biggest DJs around the world. Past episodes have included such artists as Paul Oakenfold, Christopher Lawrence, Jaytech, Moonbeam, Chris Lake any many more. Subscribe for free at the iTunes Store, or at the Open House homepage, where you can also find track lists for past episodes.

Open House on ETN.fm - Click HERE
Open House on Digitally Imported - Click HERE
To subscribe for free in iTunes click HERE
To visit the Open House homepage click HERE
To join the Facebook Group click HERE
To follow the podcast on Twitter click HERE

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Back