A nice and warm drum and bass track

DSmolken

Just friendly and positive. I've been chipping away at this since September, when the singer and pianist recorded their parts. It's a cover of a country song about a girl going from music festival to music festival.

This is what the project ended up looking like in FL Studio - less automation tracks than I usually use, but more rendered audio cause I used some resource-intensive stuff here.

blue_bandana_1000.jpg

I find the beat a bit too much on the background for my taste.

And it sounds like she is singing whilst closing her nose with her hand (if you know what i mean, no offence off course).

Could be just my ears though :P.

Nice track btw!

Thanks. And yeah, she does sound like she has a cold, heh. And especially the snare could be louder.

Ha, noooo! I know I "should" but I've got too many vocals recorded with that singer and others already, and I'm supposed to record a few more this evening.

Nobody said it has to be done ''right away'' hehe ^^

After the re-record you can call it the 'non cold vocal edit' xD

But thats the most important part of a vocal, being clear in pronunciation :D!

Otherwise we get hums and umms hahaha xD

Nice video btw and also the sample library, that was interesting stuff :D!

Lol.. 'no offence' I think the drums are a bit lacking... Though the concept is on par.... I like the drum and bass style u going for there.. the bass is a bit high end... u could prolly drop that sucker a whole octave.... Though its all a work and progress.... nice track as well Ferione :)

Thank you @Synapsis :o. Is your feedback meant for my track 'On a good day (WIP)'?

Last edited:
Lol.. 'no offence' I think the drums are a bit lacking... Though the concept is on par.... I like the drum and bass style u going for there.. the bass is a bit high end... u could prolly drop that sucker a whole octave.... Though its all a work and progress....
Yeah. It was my first attempt at making drum and bass. The drums have a lot less processing on them than typical dnb drums.

As for the "drum and bass cover of a country song" concept, that could be an interesting compilation, haha.

Back