NEW TRACK. Sort of Dubstep/Trap fusion.

Cool idea but no Sub Bass. You need a low end bass in there to make it sound fuller and well... so it becomes a bass music track.

Hey thanks for the feedback! I guess I didnt add a sub because the 808 I have under my kick hits pretty hard and low and sounded pretty dam bassy on the systems I tested it on. But listening again I can hear some spots that could use a little extra sub. Thanks man!

@Kuab3r I took your advice and changed things up a little. Took the 808 out and added a sub bass. Sounds better thank you :D

Hey man - really cool track - I like where it's headed and the mix of elements works well. I see above you said you removed the 808 and added a sub bass - I wonder if there's room for both? (I didn't get to hear the original version). The subby-kicks is what usually drives this type of music for me, and it kinda felt like it was missing a little? Also adding a vocal call or phrase before the drop I find always works well with this sort of track.

Keep it up! Look forward to hearing more

Thanks a lot man! Ya I took the 808s out which did sound good but left a lot of empiness when they werent hitting that I didnt take into account. I did at first try to squeeze both of them in there and just cut out the overlapping frequencies but it still came out pretty muddy. I may go back at some point and try adding them back in. Or I could just lower the high pass filter on the kick a little so it hits a little lower. I did think about adding some sort of vocal but I kind of burnt my self out on the "AYE"s lol and couldnt really find a really cool swamp related vocal sample anywhere, but then again I only looked for maybe 10 min haha. Thanks for listening though and I appreciate the comment! Ill give ya a follow on Soundcloud

Hey man! Idea its nice, but I will make sure to fill all the frequenzies that you are missing (mids and a sub bass msotly), cause it sounds kinda empty sometimes, and of course work on the mix to make your sounds stand more out, and add some punchiness.

Keep it going man!

Back