New Track - Sometimes, There Are No Words

Nice track, I think you've captured sadness with it. Like the sound of it, personally I would add a more punchy kick just to make the track more ambient but I like how you've made it sound!

Nice track, I think you've captured sadness with it. Like the sound of it, personally I would add a more punchy kick just to make the track more ambient but I like how you've made it sound!

Hi Oricco
Thanks for listening to the track and for your comments... I didn't originally set out to make a sad-sounding track but I suppose it just 'leaked out' :-)

I'm not really happy with the mix and I agree that parts can be improved... I plan to dive back into it in the near future and give it another edit and a polish... I don't think it's my best track but I'd like to improve it if I can ... maybe a punchy kick will make a difference? It's worth a go.

I really like the clarity and presence of 'You'll Find It' ... it's busy at times but there's still room for everything... I really like that in a composition and in a mix... sometimes I get close to that with my own work but mostly it just bogs down so I still have heaps to learn ...

Anyway, thanks again and greetings way up there in Sweden from down here in Australia.

Back