New Track Need Feedback Please!!!

Really nice track! Really like the chords and overall feel. Still, I think it lacks a bit of a peak. Also I think the sounds that come in around 3.35 (the high pad like sounds) are a bit too much and fill the mix up too much. Generally, probably there might be too many highs in the mix. Keep ongoing!

They seem too overlap with too many other frequencies. See if you can "frequency sidechain them" (i.e. the volume of one of the clashing frequency instruments drops in those frequencies), generally lower the volume and compression would help. Overall I think it starts with sound selection and avoiding too much frequency overlap.

So what you basically trying to say is that I need to lower the master volume and put a compressor on the masterbus

I would start with the overlapping frequencies. See if you can sort that out. Then when that works, indeed use a master bus compressor to compress someof the peaks and allow for overall higher volume

Nice stylist - this song has a sweet vibe to it. I like the melody and progression. I agree with DZM, a lot of the elements clash rather than compliment.

2 things to initially to help fix this, 1. is balance volume e.g reducing the volume on things like risers and "background elements", and 2. is EQing the elements in a way so each have 'room to breathe' and their frequencies aren't fighting each other to be heard.

You'll find this will help to open up your song, you'll have distinct but cohesive elements, so when you use a compressor on your master, it's the final touches not the solution.

Keep it up mate!

Thanks For The Feedback you helped me Alot I Wil reduce the overall volume so there will be more air and headroom and I need to eq more carefully thanks friend.....

Back