New Track Need Feedback

Yo man,

I like the melody, but it is used so much that it becomes boring. Try to make some changes in the melody to keep it interesting for the listener. Also try to add some extra sounds because for example the part 1:00 - 1:15. It is just the bass with kick and a simple sound/melody and that becomes boring. But next up you add the melody and then becomes the track interesting again, so try to do that the whole track :)

Anyway, good job.

Please also give a listen to my track which is a remix of Madonna - La Isla Bonita! Madonna - La Isla Bonita (Praimfaya REMIX) *NFY* by DJ_Praimfaya | DJ Praimfaya | Free Listening on SoundCloud and provide me with some feedback as well.
Thanks in advance!

Yo man,

I like the melody, but it is used so much that it becomes boring. Try to make some changes in the melody to keep it interesting for the listener. Also try to add some extra sounds because for example the part 1:00 - 1:15. It is just the bass with kick and a simple sound/melody and that becomes boring. But next up you add the melody and then becomes the track interesting again, so try to do that the whole track :)

Anyway, good job.

Please also give a listen to my track which is a remix of Madonna - La Isla Bonita! Madonna - La Isla Bonita (Praimfaya REMIX) *NFY* by DJ_Praimfaya | DJ Praimfaya | Free Listening on SoundCloud and provide me with some feedback as well.
Thanks in advance!

Hey, thanks for the feedback and will do better than this. Sure will check your remix

Back