New track - feedback required

Hey man!

Loving the intro, very lush and cinematic. 1:25 might be my favourite, that panning voice really sets the mood. If I were to say one thing, I think the kick could use some more punch. Feels like its getting drowned out by the bass. The highs come through, but the low end needs some more hit to it.

Great track overall though, love the soundscape. Want to hear more!

Best,
OAKUM--

Hey man!

Loving the intro, very lush and cinematic. 1:25 might be my favourite, that panning voice really sets the mood. If I were to say one thing, I think the kick could use some more punch. Feels like its getting drowned out by the bass. The highs come through, but the low end needs some more hit to it.

Great track overall though, love the soundscape. Want to hear more!

Best,
OAKUM--

Thanks, my friend! Having listened to it back now, I can hear what you're saying about the kick. Doesn't really cut through enough! I'll keep that in mind when working on the next one.

Thanks again, OAKUM!

good transitions and structure. nice journey it takes you on. maybe on the intro add some more elements to the ambiance you have to bring forth direction, just an opinion though.

Like it, the intro is getting you into it - the mainpart punches you (but could need some more elements here and there, nothing special, just a little variation with another sounds) and the end silently "moves away from you". But, as OAKUM pointed out already, the kick is missing - or - should it be this quiet? ;-)

Back