New Track - FallingStar

I like the vibes on this song, the percurssion and the chorus. However, I think the intro is a little bit boring, maybe because is too extensive. If you cut it down a bit, maybe that would fix it.
The mix is fine and everything sounds good.
Overall, is a strong song, congrats! ;D

This is a cool song! I loved the different variations you've used for your rhythm during the drop/chorus while also adding touches to the different percussions and sound effects in the background! It's good because they sound spread out and adds some personality to the song :)

However, while the mix is quite good, I do feel like you could possibly add a sub-bass layer with side-chaining on your bass synth to really bring out the beefiness to the mix (all within moderation of course, don't want it to sound too muddy!)

Aside from that, I think everything else sounds awesome! :D

Thanks for sharing

I like the variety of sounds you are using, they aren't the usual types of sounds I hear for this style of music and that a good thing. Nice rhythmic feel also. Nice track

I like the vibe! However, I really miss a vocal! Maybe you also planned to add a vocal, but anyway: Good Job mate!

Please also let me know what you think about my post!

Hey Radii,

Nice stuff! I agree a vocal would go well over this. I like the lead and the progression in the 2nd drop. My feedback would be, I found the fx treatment (mix of reverb and delay) on the leads seemed to cloud their crispness in the drop, that is, the tails got in the way of the next note. Likewise, the FX / ear candy stabs seemed to be competing for space with the lead, maybe adjusting the gain, or using a chorus/small small reverb might help push them back in the mix a bit.

Keep it up man

Back