New track called "Breathe" F4F

I was astonished by this song of Yours, I would dance to this kind of music in a club any day, also great mixing, keep it up, man! :)

I was astonished by this song of Yours, I would dance to this kind of music in a club any day, also great mixing, keep it up, man! :)

Thanks for your feedback its much appreciated. Iam trying different sounds and experimenting a bit and came up with this track. I have another track in this kind of vibe coming soon. Thanks again :)

Nice...thought it was going to be really commercial at first, but then it went darker...I like that...some producers keep wanting to go higher and higher........the only feedback is....I really didn't like your snare.....maybe try EQ ing, or verb....or maybe another sound....

Great job, and the arrangement was spot on!

I'm going to share mine, cause that's what I do every time I give feedback...I expect the same..lol
Western Impairments(Original)*Free DL* by ShErMaN | Sh Er Ma N | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Nice...thought it was going to be really commercial at first, but then it went darker...I like that...some producers keep wanting to go higher and higher........the only feedback is....I really didn't like your snare.....maybe try EQ ing, or verb....or maybe another sound....

Great job, and the arrangement was spot on!

I'm going to share mine, cause that's what I do every time I give feedback...I expect the same..lol
Western Impairments(Original)*Free DL* by ShErMaN | Sh Er Ma N | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Cheers, I have left you some feedback on your post on here :)

Oh dang. This sound awesome, very very well polished. I think some minor changes that may help to keep in mind is that the hats could always use a changeup in velocity once in a while to mix things up. I love the glockenspiel-esque synth you got going on. Maybe a slight lowering on volume would let them blend even better. I love the way the song got more and more unusual as it went on. I feel like the length was just at the right length before it got too repetitive. If you wanted to, you could have made it a minute or so longer with a breakdown midway where it went back to drums and the words "breath" for a bar with some sub bass underneath then have the other synths come in at the next bar with some stereo changes for fun. Just an idea. Great work and keep it up. I feel weird giving you feedback since you have over 10x more followers than me. If you have anyspare time I would love your feedback on my song. Electronic Indie Rock song. Love providing feedback and getting it.

Oh dang. This sound awesome, very very well polished. I think some minor changes that may help to keep in mind is that the hats could always use a changeup in velocity once in a while to mix things up. I love the glockenspiel-esque synth you got going on. Maybe a slight lowering on volume would let them blend even better. I love the way the song got more and more unusual as it went on. I feel like the length was just at the right length before it got too repetitive. If you wanted to, you could have made it a minute or so longer with a breakdown midway where it went back to drums and the words "breath" for a bar with some sub bass underneath then have the other synths come in at the next bar with some stereo changes for fun. Just an idea. Great work and keep it up. I feel weird giving you feedback since you have over 10x more followers than me. If you have anyspare time I would love your feedback on my song. Electronic Indie Rock song. Love providing feedback and getting it.

Thanks my friend, I have left you some feedback :)

Back