New track called allright :)

This sounds pretty good, it's definitely tech house sounding with some acid flavour added in there. The break near the end of the song was a nice touch as well to change up the feel of the song. Really nice little experimentation you have going for this track :)
The production also sounds pretty crisp as well, I can't hear much if anything at all that sounds off.

Great stuff and thanks for sharing! :)

Thanks for all your feedback, i have been experimenting with different sounds and genres. Thinking of doing a youtube tutorial on a track from scratch soon :)

Great track!

Your sounds are in theme, good vocal, nice ending (all though I do suggest you extend this and make part of you track since it's also a really nice break).

Your mix is good, but on my monitors (Yamaha Hs-7) I do miss a lot of low end. Mastering low end Is a really hard subject to tackle but if you can get your sounds right there is no reason to think you can't handle this process so good luck and make the best of it.

Hope to hear some future productions from you.

Greetings

Great track!

Your sounds are in theme, good vocal, nice ending (all though I do suggest you extend this and make part of you track since it's also a really nice break).

Your mix is good, but on my monitors (Yamaha Hs-7) I do miss a lot of low end. Mastering low end Is a really hard subject to tackle but if you can get your sounds right there is no reason to think you can't handle this process so good luck and make the best of it.

Hope to hear some future productions from you.

Greetings

Thanks for your feedback its much appreciated :)

Back