New Track

Schatten

Hi guys , a few minutes ago i submitted a thread i think !? but somehow it hasnt worked. So im rewriting it now, hope you dont get confused if there is the same thread somewhere else in this forum ?!anyway i just wanted you to give me an honest feedback for this track , and some tips for me to what i should add or maybe remove from my track ?
I havent finished it yet !

(shitty name for a track ! but i am not so creative there! :D)
:) Thank you !!

Last edited:
Hi!

I'm offering free mixing and mastering of your track, in exchange I'd like to use your track on my website as an example of my work.
I'm sure I can improve sound of your track here. Just send me up to 24 tracks/stems in 16/24 bit wav format and I'll mix and master it as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Michal
info [at] 5secondsmedia.com

Will the mastering of the track improve the sound alot ?! Does this track need mastering ?! im confused , because i never really thought about it :o !!

intro sounds interesting melody is unic & build up sounds i think little too fast do it instead of 4 bars on 8 bars mixdown track add sidechain with fruity limitter on synths and add little punchier kick! Great idea keep on working and remember you competiting not with others just with youself! ;)

your kick gets completely lost in the drop, need to sidechain better or design a better kick that punches through, mastering wont help you at this level, get your mixing level up

Regarding melody, structure and sound design everything is fine. As Nightlife206 already said you have to work on your drums. Leveling, side chain and so on. I don't think that you need a kick during the build up but that's a matter of taste. If you want to keep the kick there I would recommend to use a high pass filter at the end of the build up in order to make the drop harder.

Love the kickk man, i like em snappy likee thhat ^^ however the bass in ur drop could prolly be raised a whole octave. Its so low and the voolume is enough to make it mush every sound that touches thhe low end.

Nice work on this mate :)

Back