New Tech House - Feedback Appreciated

A very easy tune to be played, good vibes and everything. Mix is okay, but it could use some more eq-ing I think.
Overall, maybe the only thing to say is that it sounds a bit too dry, and there is no body to the elements.
Tried to be constructive, keep on doing your thing!
Cheers! :cheers:

Really like this track man! like the deep atmoshpere it has, maybe you need to mix in some elements a bit more but that's the only thing I can say.
Keep up the good work! Gave you a follow at soundcloud

Great work here, I love the dirty house feel. I agree with goldbaron when he says the track sounds too dry. I would try using some reverb and maybe delay on some of the instruments. Other effects like EQ sweeps could really help some of the instruments build to the drops and fatten up the track at points. Maybe some other filter sweeps could be used as risers/downlifters too. Great vibes though, the vocals work well with the gritty bassline, and the ‘sort of’ industrial sounding drum kit and cowbell. Keep up the good work!

It doesn't have a definite touch on the low end in my opinion, thus leaving the track with an empty feel overall.

Hey Bchander,

I listened to your track and I agree with the other forum members when they it sound a bit dry. I would add some reverb on both the beat and the vocals but with different delay times. For me the snare and the hi hats sounds a bit peaky. You can use a saturator - compressor chain to make it thicker.

However great work so far.

Best regards
Anerob

Hi, pretty much has already been said here and I think that it is accurate.
I also think that there's too much difference of volume between the different vocals.
To put some variation in the drum play couldn't hurt either.
Other than that, I found it pretty cool overall, nice ideas.

See ya!

Back