New song, would appreciate some feedback (feedback 4 feedback)

Really good mixing and very clean sound. Lots of really good composing/arranging. At 1:38 I found the vocals personally a little difficult to understand at the beginning of the filter sweep. During the instrumental choruses, part of the arranging was leading me to believe there was a drop, I'm not sure if that was intended, but take it at surface value. The high vocals alone sound slightly grainy, but it's not too much, and that could have been intentional. Good buildup, and I was able to sing along at the second listen, meaning the vocal melody was very catchy if cliche (which isn't bad unless it's not something you're happy with). All the synths and instruments in the background were filling enough to fit the song well, but not overwhelm the listener. Good track, will likely watch out for your future tracks to see where you head.

Thank you a lot, appreciate the in depth feedback, the filter sweep was intented to be like that because are the same lyrics as the first.breakdown, in rest everything was intentional but the grainy vocals not, so gonna correct that, thank you a lot again, anyway, it's not the finall version yet!

Im not that good at mixing but i agree with glass polygon well done on the mixing it sounds good and you can hear the diffrent instruments clearly. I think it is a really good track it feels like there is a feeling to the track wich i think make it good. Looking forward to your next track

Hi, thank you for feedback, appreciate it, I'm very glad that I could send some emotion through the song, thanks again!

You're talented man. Great editing and solid mixing. In my taste, the pluck lead could use some bigger reverb or maybe stereo it a bit wider, but that's just taste things.
The hi hat I would pan a bit to the side and maybe raise the top EQ a bit and lower the mid-high :) Just a few ideas.

Great job! Keep it up

Hey man really awesome song! You might want to see if you could mix the song a bit louder, it lacks a lot of impact. I recommend using some compression and then gain staging it before you master it. Also the trills on the lead pluck sometimes feel a little off rhythm. Other than that it's a really solid song!

Thanks man, appreciate the feedback, yea maybe plucks could use a bigger reverb, will try out to see, the stereo image I like it like this :) The thing with the hihat, I'll see :) Thanks again

Back