New song. Sort of Hip hop/Trap/Bass? lol

Damn, pretty good vibes, man! This has a bit of that Liquid Stranger sound to it imo but with that HngR sound to it :D
Any chance you'll follow up with a longer version of this tune?

Thank you! I love Liquid so thats a big compliment. And the length is def something I might add to later on with a vip or somethin. Got another project that needs some attention haha.

This is pretty dope man! It definitely hits a weird trap/step vibe I didn't know I didn't know I needed or wanted! The song structure itself flows very naturally and doesn't get stale or boring and the production has improved a lot. I feel like the growling bass should be up a bit on the mix, it doesn't quite hit me in the chest which would really elevate the track. Check some of your sub notes near the end though, I think a note or two are off. Good Shit!
Check me out:Birds Aren't Real by DICQBEATS | Dicq Beats | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thank you so much! It does hit this weird vibe haha. I really appreciate the critique, Ill turn up the volume a tad on that growl. And at what time in the end, I dont really hear anything off but there very well could be haha. Ill take a look at the project file to see if any of the midi notes are off. Thanks again for the listen!

Back