New remix.

The two main things to improve on in that track is getting the accapella in time and the mixing

- Your accapella is really off beat to your backing track, although when you get to the snare build up it is in time, because you took away the piano, make sure its at the right tempo as your track and try to get it in time, or vise versa make a beat to the accapella

- The mixing also needs some improvement, try listening to your track on as many things as you can so you can hear what sounds right and what doesn't, for example i always listen to my track through my laptop speakers for the initial mixing then tweek it on my speakers

Also try using sidechain on your drops, it will give it much more bounce and will bring out you kick more (if mixed properly of course)
There are other things to improve on like eq-ing as your instruments clash quite a bit

That is my advice, i am no means a profesional producer btw ^^
Keep working at it though and don't give up!

Last edited:
Yeah I agree with R/\W, the vocals are not in time with the track. Firstly I would make sure that the tempo of the original track matches your track, or is at least fairly similar. If it isn't you might want to alter the tempo of your track. Then make sure the vocals are in time with the percussion (kick/snare).

Back